• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bannon and trump

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bannon and trump

Ok so you trump and bannon supporters be honest this shit couldn't have ever been made up in any movie. Bannon reveals Putin and trump money laundering. Ivanka is dumber than a brick ( and she's actually brighter than the Donald so hahahaha) junior was involved with treason with Russia meetings.
    Trump the smartest man in the world according to himself has hired how many people and how many of them have either quit, been charged, accused trump of like everything under the sun including dumber than dumb. I mean even poor Medumbia was crying the minute she heard Donald won the election because they had no clue what the hell to do. Hahahahaha I was wrong John candy ias great as he was is a distant second to these clowns. The one with the bigger nuclear button than the other world retard.

It's one thing to sit on our side of the border and, from the safety of our keyboard, make disparaging remarks about Trump, rightly or wrongly.

Trump is scheduled to speak at the American Farm Bureau's annual meeting in Nashville this week.

Why don't you go down there into that crowd and call him a dumb clown and see what happens, huh, big man?

(Warning: you better get Reba's autograph before...)

Whoa, what's that yellow stream that just ran out of your pant-leg, lol?

Comment

I'm thinking every one of us here is guilty of defamatory comments towards someone, some of us even towards each other at times.

Comment

Burnt burnt burnt. I ll say what ever I please about who ever I please if that's what I want to say. Maybe you should go up to one of the terrorists you run down somewhere privately and tell them what you say on here! Whether you have yellow down the front of your pants or brown out the back when they reply Hahaha the fact still remains trump
        Is trump and the terrorist is the terrorist.

Besides everything I wrote there is what Bannon said and even worse in his book and publicly last night. But maybe you were busy giving a Omar a working over in a back alley somewhere while that was happenning. Hahahaha

Comment

The nails are in Trump's coffin...but I wouldn't be surprised if the endgame wasn't always to take everyone down with the alleged crook, bigot racist, narcissist, white supremicist, money laundering; degraded SOB.

WATCH THAT COFFIN
          The evidence is compelling; there's a clear and present danger to us all; but you just can't hold on to power with Bannon about to take his 6 or so percentage split of supporters from a 30 some percent "base support" with the divorce papers now publically served to the American voters.

President of the USA no less.

And if it weren't for the print press, books this could have been an 8 year stint. Fake news my ass. Lies by the bushel. Family compact is all thats left.

Will pardons be good enough to anywhere near repair the damages done; and when (if ever) will the GOP ever recover.

America...Greatest country in world Guilty as Hell...free as a bird.

Comment

Trump and family were and are still political outsiders and inexperienced. Trumps combination of stupidity and arrogance is a dangerous mix. When Trump put his family in advisory positions he should have known that their actions would be scrutinized carefully. But Trump is not smart enough to think ahead. They weren't planning on winning the whitehouse anyway. So why worry about Putin interfering in the election? Trump openly asked for it by asking the Russians for Clintons hacked emails. Perhaps he forgot that asking a foreign super power and enemy to interfere in an election is treason.

Comment

Admire his tenacity....
              Not one of us on here have the gut or the nut to keep up a fight like this
              Oneoff.... its warmed up now. Go do something tangible.

Comment

Daylate he has no choice. If convicted he's done his empire is done he's likely in shackles. he has to start a war or something buy time to figure a way out of this use his pardons to keep his kids out of the slammer. I m not sure but someone mentioned there is a stupid law where maybe he can pardon himself?
                Bannon s input will now ensure that the investigation goes further. What is the penalty for treason?

If he calls you don't say anything about your wife and sex life because apparently he s bating his friends and secretly taping them then playing the tapes to his friends wife and attempting to sleep with them. Hahahahaha fantastic what looney bin has seen this kind of stuff probably none yet. He s a trailblazer. Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                  Burnt burnt burnt. I ll say what ever I please about who ever I please if that's what I want to say. Maybe you should go up to one of the terrorists you run down somewhere privately and tell them what you say on here! Whether you have yellow down the front of your pants or brown out the back when they reply Hahaha the fact still remains trump
                  Is trump and the terrorist is the terrorist.

Besides everything I wrote there is what Bannon said and even worse in his book and publicly last night. But maybe you were busy giving a Omar a working over in a back alley somewhere while that was happenning. Hahahaha
                  Maybe you missed the point - for all the bad press about The Donald and for all his rot, he seems mighty popular with a lot of people for what he has accomplished, especially farmers and ranchers.

So you can guess how far you'd get knocking him to a lot of Americans.

So, I'm dreadfully sorry that you felt so threatened that you thought I was telling you what you could say, LOL, I wasn't!

As for Omar, I don't think he's come out of hiding yet, has he? Last he was holed up in Edmonton, someone said. He likely lives looking over his shoulder - it's not a good idea to cross some people up.

Comment

There is absolutely nothing to admire in this behavior of Donald Trump.
                    "Go do something tangible."

Take your own advice

Comment

A mountain of stuff IDK, but I believe the Donald is a patriot and is trying to improve his country. The swamp known as Capitol Hill needed an enema, but the swamp knows how to use all that moola to chew up outsiders. Bill, Bushes, John Kerry,John McCain, Hillary, all classmates, Obama same, part of the same school social club.
                      Why would anyone outside with Trumps money bother unless he felt his country was in jeapardy. Maybe it's all ego, but I wish Canada had one. I don't see how info from anywhere that exposes corruption should be a crime.
                      I do believe we have some patriots in politics in Canada, not many if any wearing red ties.

Comment

Of course hard core Trumpians will keep supporting Trump. What is the choice if your boy "man?" is in power? To admit that he has been a disaster as a President and is ripping apart the GOP would be unthinkable to a lot of Americans. Remember a lot of Republicans including Trump still supported Roy Moore for the senate. Even faced with plenty of credible evidence that he was a child rapist and molester! If Republicans can vote for that piece of shit what won't they vote for?

Even after admitting to sexual assault, numerous conflicts of interests and a long list of un-presidential qualities there are those who still think Trump is doing a good job and is a good President. But his approval ratings are very low for a first term president. That says just about as much about his supporters as it does about him.

If the GOP suffer big losses in the mid term elections Trump will be done. That is if he survives the FBI investigation? Once his family members start being charged Trump will lose what little mental control he has.

Comment

Burnt there are people that think truduea is doing a good job! So that means he is?

There's just different water in the swamp it's just as bad as it was before. The tax is all he's done and it went through and it will be time before we see who it actually benefits most.

I agree with a lot he has said about protecting the people.

Time will tell an independent psychologist stated he is in the verge of cracking up. Bannon said it long before that. The book wasn't written yesterday.

Comment

Remember when all of the info we got, said he'd never win. Same people, with the same drum today. Guess everyone already forgot about the silent majorities influence.

Comment

I will disagree with one rumour about Trump that he admitted to sexual assault.
                              I believe he said "you can grab 'em by the ***** "
                              He didn't say that he did it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...