• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boyle issue

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    Maybe Prime Minister Kumbaya has some spare rooms at 24 Sussex Drive, he can take these people and others like them in until they are rehabilitated, deradicalized and reintegrated back into mainstream society.

I wonder if he would fear for dear Sophie's safety knowing what Muslims think about women and their "place" in society.

Is the Canadian electorate's eyes opening or are they still star-struck by this guy's hair and celebrity status....surely the rest of the Liberal party or it's string pullers can't be this stupid.

They say we are a mirror image of the friends we keep.

Comment

We worry about Trudeau courting the immigrant vote. However, many immigrants are hard working business minded people. When Trudeau makes it hard for these folks to make a go of things theyll call bullshit too. It’ll take time though I fear.

Comment

So naive-so damn naive!

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
          The big question for Canuckistan is are there enough votes outside of the public sector+muslim voting block to get JT ousted anymore? There is a lot of overlap in those two voting blocks so it may be possible. Anyways you can see why I don't believe there is hope for Canuckistan
          Public sector employees total 3.6 million.
          Muslims total just over a million.
          Votes in Canada total over 23 million.
          Even if there was no overlap between muslims and public sector employees and every one of them voted they would still only be 20% of the electorate!
          I'm pleased to set you straight on this one and hopefully you will see that the reality in our country is not what is perceived by some of you hiding out fearfully in the backwoods of rural Canada.

Comment

You can add a few more groups not saying it negatively or otherwise.

but how much do gays lesbians and First Nations add. It appears he has these in the bag. So what does that add up to in total vote.

Comment

And don't forget all 21 million do not vote.

Comment

As a strong liberal I think Trudeau is correct to hug a thug. Two of a kind stuck together.

Ok I’m not liberal but it just keeps getting better with this guy

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  So naive-so damn naive!
                  Sorry I’m hoping

Comment

FUREY: PMO should've known about Boyle, says former top cop FUREY: PMO should've known about Boyle, says former top cop
                    sorry still haven't figured that out lol. maybe someone can fix it for me ?
                    Last edited by caseih; Jan 3, 2018, 13:50.

Comment

On an international note this Persian thing looks interesting. Trump supporting the uprising and Putin sitting on his hands like Obama in 2009.

Comment

Comment

It is what it is. Merely suggesting that to be a "Russian" in 100 years will be as similar to today as today is to 100 years ago.
                          Canada's mosaic and lack of long term shared identity will ensure fluidity in the definition.
                          Look at Trudeau now and mourn for what was and may have been. Merely a flag bearer for changes that for us few, are hard to shoulder. Oh well....

Comment

Here you go blackpowder

Comment

Plays to part of my point actually. Native North American history not much different than Scottish or anyone elses really.
                              I'm not a full blown xenophobe.
                              Merely pointing out things will look very different in 100 years.
                              And perhaps to suggest everyone guilty of sweeping the darker sides of our nature under the rug.
                              Trudeau can try and kissy face everyone. Sometimes leaving caca on his lips.

Comment

Apparently boyle has retained a big name lawyer in ottawa that usually charges millions. I wonder if the carbon tax will cover this too.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.