• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leadership races about as exciting as a visit to the morgue

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leadership races about as exciting as a visit to the morgue

Is it just me or is there absolutely no enthusiasm about the next possible leaders?? Most people don't even know if the races are on or over.

Did anyone on here take in the Sask party candidates talk today on what each of their platform will be in regards to agriculture?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      Is it just me or is there absolutely no enthusiasm about the next possible leaders?? Most people don't even know if the races are on or over.
      I did a personal survey about top political issues at the federal level for the individual people I contacted to define. Quite interesting. Overwhelming, main issue is immigration. Ppl were open and firm; they don't want more refugees. Or pay more welfare for more of them. Or more border runners.

Sask Party candidates have touched on immigration on some conference calls. On last week's call, Alana indicated she supports "diversity" and seemed willing to open the gates to more immigration. Oh boy.

I was on Wyants call a few days before hers' and he seemed to refer to the "d" word as well, but a bit more veiled in his choice of words.

I was ona Scott Moe call earlier bit no mention of immigration.

Rather interesting to hear what people's major political issues are. pars.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up parsley on who's supporting what. quite obvious who's the puppets puppet in the sask party. hope someone starts speaking up for the rest of us.

Comment

Looks like current MLA's ganging up against Alanna.
          Got a letter from one of them advising me how to vote.

Comment

Tina Beadry Miller is definitely the brightest in the bunch and Actually Answers Questions that are asked .

Comment

A politician that doesn't support diversity commits political suicide. A candidate opening not supporting diversity might as well move to Mississippi,and good luck even then.

Comment

Yea the NDP leadership bid is about as visiting a morgue. All rejected before and they try again.

Sad the once great NDP is a bust

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                  Thanks for the heads up parsley on who's supporting what. quite obvious who's the puppets puppet in the sask party. hope someone starts speaking up for the rest of us.
                  For me, a balanced budget the first year is essential. Out the gate and cutting spending. And firing the staff who are not loyal. Govt employees are like clique. They know where their next raise comes from. Cheveldayoff is firm. And he is firm about defending Saskatchewan against a carbon tax. My god, Trudeau will tax farmers into the ground if we don't have a leader who will speak out. I don't want years of consultation processes, aka a dog and pony show. We can't afford it. We need a strong-as-a "-horse leader who knows the road to take, has a plan, and has experience. Real experience not just taking orders, but giving orders. We need someone who will stand up to Trudeau. Did you watch Wynne cowering in the back of a mosque? Yes, well, that's how not to lead. We need a leader who will lead the way for reforming immigration entry rules. Who will cut off work visas from Mexico. After all, ISIS enters Mexico's southern border. We dont need more ISIS in 🇨🇦 . We need an experienced leader who will fight to send back illegals.

Pars.

Comment

I'm not as political as a lot of you but here in Alta farm fuel is exempt from carbon tax, yes we pay otherwise but quit the poor farmer ,at least until they get back from the sun and sand. T hen we can have a real pi ty party.

Comment

Again horse your a typical NDP have people who enjoy their life and want your gov to pay you

Comment

Sask3 I think you have had a few to many rums I don't know what you said has to do with my post,ive never voted ND yet but I will now to keep Kenny and co out as if my 1 vote will count, same crooks different name.

Comment

Horse if you believe your vote for but case is a good one all the power to you the NDP is a failure every province they touch. But again you don’t vote NDP just vote against conservatives right.

And no I haven’t had a drink yet but I might after reading ho stupid some are still believing in fairy dust NDP logic

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.