• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And rising and loading grain grrrr......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And rising and loading grain grrrr......

The crackometer is functioning today. Showers to the southwest maybe 8pm tonight but dry as a dingos donger. Even the jehovahs like getting squirted by the hose today Temp still rising may crack 42 even 3 might have a beer tonight. We are located about on the "r" in victor harbor word inland about 120 kms from sea

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture5.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	777842
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Dec 26, 2017, 20:34.

If your wondering our grain goes out of Port Adelaide about 20kms north of adelaide and almost done harvest another 2 maybe 3 days but we have pulled up due to fire risk.

But as stated the "old" boy is loading trucks

Comment

Minus 40 here. Trade you for 20!

Comment

deal agstar

Comment

cool change is in bloody freezing 36c

Comment

Approximately 25 years ago I left Edmonton, AB on January 4, it was -42 C. I landed in Sydney, Australia to start backpacking around the country. Jan 14 we were in Coober Pedy and the temperature was +42C.
            That was my first big contrast in temperatures.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.