• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO radar working in Sk

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO radar working in Sk

Radisson was supposed to be running by now, and Bethune took a crap also.
    What losers Enviroment Canada!
    Shows snow/rain E of Regina on Foxwarren , is that accurate?

Truduea says it's all sunny out everywhere?? Hahaha

Comment

I think yr.no is accurate and reliable. It is very strange that I have abandoned Canadian weather apps for a Norway app to provide weather information at a Saskatchewan town.
      I may regret not having the weather alerts someday. My wife's Canadian app seems to ping alerts rather frequently. Snow alert, rain alert, wind alert, too sunny and hot alert etc. Warning the sun will rise...... alert, the sun will set. This makes me feel like everything I can tolerate is some kind of weather catastrophe. I think they create a false anxiety for people. First thing in the morning, pour a cup of coffee and then learn how the outside world is stacked against you today.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
        I think yr.no is accurate and reliable. It is very strange that I have abandoned Canadian weather apps for a Norway app to provide weather information at a Saskatchewan town.
        I may regret not having the weather alerts someday. My wife's Canadian app seems to ping alerts rather frequently. Snow alert, rain alert, wind alert, too sunny and hot alert etc. Warning the sun will rise...... alert, the sun will set. This makes me feel like everything I can tolerate is some kind of weather catastrophe. I think they create a false anxiety for people. First thing in the morning, pour a cup of coffee and then learn how the outside world is stacked against you today.
        Yes, and in addition to all this worry and bother about weather or not we will have whether in our climate, just how much CO2 is released in the production of coffee anyway?

Comment

Not sure why some of these farmer checkoff dollars and apas dollars etc don't go for some lobbying on behalf of having some kind of better system out here considering it is such a crucial factor to know the weather ahead of time. And emberrassing we can't even get an accurate picture of what's happening right at the moment.

But hey it's 26 in cancun right now.

Comment

Yep rain first then light snow more as you go east

Comment

Yep rain first then light snow more as you go east

Comment

......don't need radar here anyway....it hardly ever rains or snows in the Sahara Slum of the Ghetto.

Full time job keeping bearings in the anemometer though!

Comment

Fracking rain we’re back yea! For now

Comment

Bethune Radar is still down. Is it because of the up-grade it was supposed to be getting?

I hope that system sliding past below us drifts north and dumps some snow on us. Our yard is like a skating rink in places from the recent thaw/freeze cycles.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                      ......don't need radar here anyway....it hardly ever rains or snows in the Sahara Slum of the Ghetto.

Full time job keeping bearings in the anemometer though!
                      Powerful picture. Blew coffee out my nose...

Comment

Ah the Liberal Gov was going to fix the radar Ralph said.

Its easier to just unplug it since we don't have a Carbon tax were saving the feds money.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.