• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grey Cup Sunday .... Anyone One Watching, Anyone Care??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey Cup Sunday .... Anyone One Watching, Anyone Care??

Another with year without Canada’s team in the final. As most I’m not too excited but will watch.
    I hope Bo goes home emptied handed again. Ricky Ray is what ever player should resemble. He needs to go out like smilin Hank, with cup in hand. Go Argos!!

Yes, without Canada's Team in the final it's tough to be interested. Toronto doesn't deserve to have a franchise and it's hard to cheer for an arrogant team like Calgary.

I won't be cheering but I'll predict Calgary beats Toronto 40-18.

Comment

Argos 37 - 24

Comment

I like watching football and I like CFL football so I will be watching. I am not a fan of the Stamps when they play the Riders and they beat us so much you almost hate them but also hard to cheer the Toronto crowd. Today I will cheer for the Stamps .
        Last edited by seldomseen; Nov 26, 2017, 12:55.

Comment

Stamps 24 - 20

Comment

The 2017 season officially ended last Sunday close to the end of the Eastern final game.

Comment

Am going to watch my nieces daughter play midget hockey this afternoon, so will miss part of the game.

Comment

Back of my mind keeps saying, "Roughriders should have been chewing up the turf today". But seeing that Ricky beat us and being from the west, I am calling 38-23 Stampeders. Big Wheel , any bets you chicken?

Comment

Hahaha well I really don't care either way after last weekend. But I ll say Toronto by 3 points just so you can call me an idiot if they don't win.

Comment

White cup Sunday. No one will see the game.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                      White cup Sunday. No one will see the game.
                      Nope. Once Vanier is over, I’m out. Watch to see how one of my old coaches Glen Constantin does.

Comment

Go Argos..

Comment

Grey Cup, is that for bowling, or a manly sport like synchronized swimming? I can't remember? With credit to air farce.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                            Grey Cup, is that for bowling, or a manly sport like synchronized swimming? I can't remember? With credit to air farce.
                            No a grey cup is what happens when you play hockey for years without changing your jock

Comment

A “rouge” just might be enough to win this game. This game should be played in doors. Guess it wouldn’t do any good if we hosted. 😂

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.