• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau and Moreau ,they're not like us

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau and Moreau ,they're not like us

they are both under investigation by the ethics committees, apparently this is unprecented for a pm an fm to be under investigation at the same time . wonder if all these people that voted for him still think he is going to help the middle class? those two don't have any idea what middle class even means ?

What do their supporters think, when the finance minister adds more than 5 million dollars from just one investment, to his own wealth in a matter of two years?

I'd guess 90% of his supporters wouldn't generate 5 million dollars in their whole working career.

A good question is, "what income is middle class"?

What range is lower middle, what is middle, what range is upper middle?

Comment

These events don't even make the news no more I believe this has to be one of the top scandals of a canadian government in the last 30 years. And let not forget this Trudope and moron gave the Clintons over 450 million of our money for what I have never heard yet.

Comment

The sock puppet-boy is being protected from reality by a "mainstream" press that is completely unbalanced to the left.

Just like Bill Clinton was back in the 90s.

What was particularly reprehensible about Clinton's serial rapist cover-up was that his main defenders were - are you ready for this - FEMINISTS! Now look at the headlines dedicated to Slick Willie since all the high-powered Hollywoody **** scandals are being exposed. Not such a good guy after all. Serial rapist president.

What they did was prove that the left is so sweaty to defend their agenda that they will throw under the bus the very ones whom they claim to represent!

Trudeau runs on a platform of standing up for the middle class.

History shows that we should take that as a statement that we are about to get ****d. ****d by our government.

Oh wait - were there some things in Morneau's tax changes that might have caused pain for the middle class?

Well, what a hell of a coincidence.

Comment

If you mean they are not like us in that they are fairly sensible, intelligent individuals who are giving their time and energies to making the country and planet better by standing for public office when they both could have just sat back and lived off their money. Then yeah I guess they might not be like you. Maybe you feel like Groucho Marx who said " I would not want to be a member of any club that who have someone like me as a member". Given who they replaced I certainly don't think anyone should be saying anything unflattering about either of these two individuals, but that's just my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Les Magura View Post
            If you mean they are not like us in that they are fairly sensible, intelligent individuals who are giving their time and energies to making the country and planet better by standing for public office when they both could have just sat back and lived off their money. Then yeah I guess they might not be like you. Maybe you feel like Groucho Marx who said " I would not want to be a member of any club that who have someone like me as a member". Given who they replaced I certainly don't think anyone should be saying anything unflattering about either of these two individuals, but that's just my humble opinion.
            How much do they pay you to carry their water for them?

Comment

https://paywizard.org/main/salary/vip-check/world-leaders-salaries yeah right ****!! According to this Justin makes $267 000 USD/ per year translated into loonies is 333 then add on the fact is tax free he's pulling in $750 000 CAD/yr if he was you or me. Assuming a 55% tax rate

Comment

Should we talk about his life time pension?

Comment

**** all is going to happen to these guys. Grab a brain. He's going to get elected again in a couple years!!! What's being said on the Canadian news....
                  Nothing. They can do whatever they want. Eventually his wife will cut some shitty rendition of oh Canada that will be mandated for all nhl games! After all these are the things our government seems to worry about now.

Comment

Who is this les Magura guy that has shown up on agriville all of a sudden balls deep for trudeau on various forums? Is he a farmer or some guy goodale hired to pull for his boss on here.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                      **** all is going to happen to these guys. Grab a brain. He's going to get elected again in a couple years!!! What's being said on the Canadian news....
                      Nothing. They can do whatever they want. Eventually his wife will cut some shitty rendition of oh Canada that will be mandated for all nhl games! After all these are the things our government seems to worry about now.
                      The more corrupt sock boy and Billy Moneybags get the more their popularity will increase in Quebec. 😂 Just look at what happened when Jack Layton had his "massage parlour" scandal.....he made Quebec orange.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                        Who is this les Magura guy that has shown up on agriville all of a sudden balls deep for trudeau on various forums? Is he a farmer or some guy goodale hired to pull for his boss on here.
                        chuck, chuck, chuck, maybe ???

Comment

This just in: "Aptitude test shows that Trudeau is marginally over-qualified for position as Walmart greeter."

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trudeau Walmart greeter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	766085

Comment

Les Magura, you could not be farther from the truth if you believe the PM and the FM ran for public office out of their concern for the Canadian people. They Liberal elite, who are the natural governing party of Canada, were so desperate to return to power that they needed the Trudeau name. They would have run a monkey in a sports coat if they thought it would get them back in power. The disstain that central Canada has for the west is a very real problem, always has been and always will be as long as the Liberal ruling class is in power.

Comment

Moreau back in the News today again. re time lines of ethics investigation.

today from the Globe and Mail,

[URL="https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/morneau-issue-flagged-for-ethics-czar-weeks-before-she-launched-probe/article37027738/"]https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/morneau-issue-flagged-for-ethics-czar-weeks-before-she-launched-probe/article37027738/[/URL]

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.