• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the Week Thursday Report.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of the Week Thursday Report.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2730.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	777778

Well what a Cold Week. Calgary i think has more snow than us. Actually stubble outside is getting real full. Geese have left for the most part and wow its cold.

Fire up the Jet its time to blow this popsicle stand. God i hate the cold of winter.

Name:	P4040255.jpg
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	777779

On the political side in Sask we have Brad who has decided its time to get a new job and retire and the new ones are hoping to win. Im with Alana so far is my first pick followed by Chevy as second. NDP right now have two guys who lost once before trying to win again. Please can some one decent run for the NDP and redo that party. Get your shit together.

Federally can the Liberals steal or destroy canada any more. Every day their is some new thing they did or are doing or not doing and down we go as a country.

Its time to put on the Big Boy Pants MR Pm and do your job.

Alberta was on my travel plans this week and well its just not like it use to be. Carbon Tax and the big $49.00 checks from the Gov really piss people off. Land is insane in the land of oil. Farmers are farming but looks like most are just putting it in neutral and relaxing .

Name:	IMG_2726.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	777780

Planter i think is something i am seriously looking at. Sell a Big tractor and small second drill. One guy seed Canola and other seed Cereals. Peas with Duty is out.But the planter i will need another machine the floater.

Name:	IMG_2724.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	777781

Shit fingers and typing today.

But the new engine bigger Vers is priced now same as Deere and the rest.

When will it end. Maybe Climate Barbie can explain as we turn up the furnace so we don't freeze. Also drove by Brooks and their new Solar Panel City.
    WTF its was all covered with snow sticking to the panels.

Name:	IMG_2723.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	766061

Name:	IMG_2728.jpg
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	766062

Have a great week and be safe its Winter Driving boys and Girls.

Comment

Oh yea got to love the useless Carbon tax gas in Alberta way more money than at home.

Comment

Sask3 are you only going to Agri trade one day and heading home?

Comment

SF3.... are you ****ing color blind?

Comment

What you mean I'm not sitting in the New Deere.

HA HAHHAHAHAHA

Yes its just one day for me as I have to catch a flight out Late Today!

Really enjoyed running into old friends and met a few new people also.

Still not Convinced on Insurance Companies and Farmers Sounds so good but when a wreck happens nothing is paid out. or Piss all is paid.

Insurance is insurance.

Hutts were out in full force.

Cold in corridor to other building those heaters just didn't work this year.

Toy show always get something spend to much on that hobby.

Hotel deals in Calgary were way cheaper than three years ago when we went to this show.

Ikea i hate but wife had list a mile long.

Costco has real good booze.

Also farming is stressful and found out a friend is having some real tough times and it was a year ago we lost Cotton. Makes you think. Booze and farming and stress not good not good. We all have different ways of coping with stress some handle it better some it wears you down like the Fricking endless rain. Ok enough of a rant. This site helped me get through some days that you wonder why do we do this shit. So If you have some one in your life thats having issues don't ignore find help lots of places to help. Get them help talk to Dr etc phone the health line. Get them help before something happens because the ones left behind have way way way more issues than the ones who leave.
            Way more.

Every thing on Red.

Just like farming.

Flush and its gone.

Comment

No Vegas Baby

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

HA HAHHAHAHAHA

Still not Convinced on Insurance Companies and Farmers Sounds so good but when a wreck happens nothing is paid out. or Piss all is paid.

Insurance is insurance.

Hotel deals in Calgary were way cheaper than three years ago when we went to this show.

Also farming is stressful and found out a friend is having some real tough times and it was a year ago we lost Cotton. Makes you think. Booze and farming and stress not good not good. We all have different ways of coping with stress some handle it better some it wears you down like the Fricking endless rain. Ok enough of a rant. This site helped me get through some days that you wonder why do we do this shit. So If you have some one in your life thats having issues don't ignore find help lots of places to help. Get them help talk to Dr etc phone the health line. Get them help before something happens because the ones left behind have way way way more issues than the ones who leave.
                Way more.

Every thing on Red.

Just like farming.

Flush and its gone.
                Better not go to ikea if youre flying home ?

Comment

HA HAHHAHAHAHA

Insurance is insurance.

Way more.

Every thing on Red.

Just like farming.

Flush and its gone.
                  Better not go to ikea if youre flying home ?l

Comment

No Vegas Baby

I am in Vegas today, peddling lentils🙄. The area of the shootings is still standing just like it was that ugly Sunday night. Now we drive a little faster past Mandalay Bay. We walked the strip from Monte Carlo to the Linq tonight. Vegas seems a bit quieter than it used to be on a Friday night.

Comment

Its thursday night last night.

But yea i think its a little slower.

Luxor this time.

Didn't win last night, oh well maybe today. HA HA

oh wife says its a shopping day.

Comment

so our genius again screwed up and wanted rights added to a trade deal when he didn't get his way he doesn't go. Great leader.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.