• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visiting with Alanna Koch at the Precision Ag Conference

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visiting with Alanna Koch at the Precision Ag Conference

To the Saskatchewan farmers, I hope you don't mind that we post this video visit with Alanna Koch....this is not an endorsement but we did invite her as a farmer and SK Ag leader to welcome everyone to Saskatchewan to kick off the Precision Ag Conference and Ag Technology Showcase last week in Saskatoon.

Alanna did show up and visited early in the morning with the farmers and ag business people attending. I had not met her before and took the opportunity to ask her to tell me a little more about who she is and what she wants to accomplish. Here is a brief video on what she said. If you think this is too political, please blast me below. I want to personally thank her for coming to the conference and welcoming us to Saskatchewan.

Thanks,

Joe Dales, Agriville.com and Farms.com
    joe.dales@farms.com
    877 438-5729 x5013

Alanna Koch shares a little about her background and what she wants to accomplish if elected leader of the Saskatchewan party.
    For more information visit [URL="http://www.Alannaforleader.ca"]http://www.Alannaforleader.ca

[/URL]

I follow Alanna on twitter and she is working like a farmer during harvest time.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.