• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harper be quiet.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harper be quiet.

Harper speaks against Canada in trade talks
    This proves what I have said numerous times on here.Harper was only wanting to get elected and lead the conservative party and not Canada.At least on the news they said people that matter will not take his comments series anyway.Scheer was not much better taking a trip to New York and putting down the Candian government while in the states.thought about 4 to 8 years ago Conservative statigists were on top of things.But starting 4 years ago they sure lost contact with reality.

Harper wants Canada to cave to the Bully . Bullies are never satisfied the more you try to appease them, the more they want.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
      Harper speaks against Canada in trade talks
      This proves what I have said numerous times on here.Harper was only wanting to get elected and lead the conservative party and not Canada.At least on the news they said people that matter will not take his comments series anyway.Scheer was not much better taking a trip to New York and putting down the Candian government while in the states.thought about 4 to 8 years ago Conservative statigists were on top of things.But starting 4 years ago they sure lost contact with reality.
      Newguy, the news article I read was that the Canadian Press obtained a copy of a memo that Harper wrote to members of his law firm, not I assume intended for public consumption but certainly prudent to inform other members of your firm on his impression of the Nafta talks. First and I am going by memory so I might not be 100% accurate, Harper felt that Trudeau's negotiating team trying to introduce Canada's outlook on labour laws and climate were not helpful to what is essentially a trade agreement. He also felt that the U.S. had more problems by far with Mexico than Canada and that Canada was showing too much concern for Mexico and that this wasn't helpful. As for his speculation on the softwood lumber deal that Canada could have had this done no idea where he got his information. From my point of view Harper did not attack the present government in the press, the press went looking. Having said that Harper probably should have kept his views to himself. As for the Trudeau government I am quite sure they realize the chances of a successful Nafta renegotiation are slime to nil and put forward their rediculous negotiating points for political gain in Canada.

Comment

Drama boy has this country going down fast.
        There’s a zero percent chance he’ll have Canada win against Trump on nafta.
        If only we had Harper back we’d have a chance.

Comment

Our idiot has no chance of getting us any deal.

Yet the above feels Harper is the problem my god it's all about Trudeau now he won he is in charge and he is destroying Canada all by himself oh wait also his liberal supporters

Comment

biatch...Click image for larger version

Name:	bitch.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	766053

Comment

Like a Chijuajua chasing a Greyhound bus. 🐁 He doesn't know how pathetic he is. Very childish.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                Our idiot has no chance of getting us any deal.

Yet the above feels Harper is the problem my god it's all about Trudeau now he won he is in charge and he is destroying Canada all by himself oh wait also his liberal supporters
                Amazon is considering Canada over the states cause of each countries political atmosphere.About as many jobs as there is farmers.Think that is a win already
                Harper never did anything unless it was for his party.

Comment

Quadtrac

"If only we had Harper back we’d have a chance."

Not a chance, Harper the mail room clerk couldn't even get Keystone, Gateway or East West pipeline approved here in Canada, never mind renegotiating NAFTA with Trump . Harper never had anything going for him other than hiding in the closet when abandoning his CPC caucus, and that's where he would end up when Trump got through with him.

Harper, is nothing but a sore loser trying to be an armchair quarterback after getting his ass kicked. Has Calgary named their dump after him yet?

Comment

750 call centre jobs in Alberta and how many jobs did we lose.

Mc Donalds and Gov Jobs and Call centre jobs are not economy boom times.

Comment

I just don’t understand people who can possibly defend our current PM.
                      Sure Harper wasn’t perfect but compared to what we have now???

Comment

The comments by Harper at his private company have really riled up the drama boy Liberals and it shows how his opinion is valued when it comes to free trade agreements.
                        Harpers team got results when it came to free trade agreements and wouldn't be risking losing an agreement by adding in weird chapters that have no importance to our economy.

Hopefully TPP (without USA) and NAFTA still have hope of being completed.
                        It sounds like we have good negotiators on our side but are stuck with idiots like Freeland and Trudeau.

Comment

Selfie boy didn’t get trump he said in the beginning it’s about Mexico and us canada is ok.

Our idiot sides with Mexico.

A real special kind of stupid.

Comment

Trudeau has did well dealing with a unpredictable radical leader like Trump is.Very delicate situation for sure.What benefit to Canada is Harper's opinion publicly? I realize it is a concept hard for many to understand a Prime minister represents a country and not a political party.

Comment

Ha ha ha ha f$& k what a joke.

Your idiot picked Mexico over the USA to align with trump beef was with Mexico and our leader picked Mexico.

Real special guy!

Shit for brains

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.