• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cc-agr

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cc-agr

get a load of this lol!!!

[URL="http://www.ccagr.com/content/view/37/125/"]http://www.ccagr.com/content/view/37/125/[/URL]

At a quick glance, it looks like they are willing to work hard at labor intensive operations that most of us turn our noses up at. Good for them, I'd far sooner someone invest in these operations here, and we can buy grown in Canada products, than import them from abroad grown with suspect methods.

Comment

Where's the photo with Bill Boyd.....lol...

Comment

He was erased. The last time he made a movie there it kinda foiled his ideas you know the ones like

It's fake news fake news I m gonna sue everyone I didn't do any of that stuff all made up...... and then oh oh why the hell didn't I erase that. Hahahaha

Comment

Gotta wonder if some a dim Chinese mans gots to enter by way of under da table money????

Comment

Next generation can fend for themselves at souls harbour I guess.

Comment

There are local young men and women who would love to own land and farm it, but they have to compete with this shit. It's not like there aren't any prospective young Canadian born men and women who don't want to.... it's just that they can hardly, actually absolutely CAN'T, complete with foreign and domestic investors.

I think it's kinda sad.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                There are local young men and women who would love to own land and farm it, but they have to compete with this shit. It's not like there aren't any prospective young Canadian born men and women who don't want to.... it's just that they can hardly, actually absolutely CAN'T, complete with foreign and domestic investors.

I think it's kinda sad.
                Western Canuckistan 20 years from now: All rural areas will be huge farmers with the margin of the acres sent as rent checks to Beijing. Some on here don't have a problem with that as long as my land goes up up up. These folks have no brains.

Comment

All sponsored and promoted by your current saskatchewan government. Working for rural saskatxhewan. Ya right what a crock of shut they've done more to destroy family farms than the useless Ndp ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    At a quick glance, it looks like they are willing to work hard at labor intensive operations that most of us turn our noses up at. Good for them, I'd far sooner someone invest in these operations here, and we can buy grown in Canada products, than import them from abroad grown with suspect methods.
                    The folks in that room ain't doing the labor intensive work. Other cultures know a lot more about slavery than we do. They get peasants to do stuff for them because worker treatment that would make most of us feel a little guilty about is normal where these folk come from.

Comment

Would we be happy if the government limited the amount of farmland that foreigners could own? it's kinda like the housing in Vancouver. If the buyers don't have to actually move there and inhabit it, there are all kinds of problems as in money laundering, escallation of home values, small businesses lose customers and so it goes. In Vancouver and Toronto governments are trying to put a lid on foreign ownership, maybe the provincial government should look at what is going on with farmland and resources?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Would we be happy if the government limited the amount of farmland that foreigners could own? it's kinda like the housing in Vancouver. If the buyers don't have to actually move there and inhabit it, there are all kinds of problems as in money laundering, escallation of home values, small businesses lose customers and so it goes. In Vancouver and Toronto governments are trying to put a lid on foreign ownership, maybe the provincial government should look at what is going on with farmland and resources?
                        What would make me happy is a return to sound money and market rates of interest. Debt gets too high and interest rates go up. This eliminates speculative asset bubbles. I am aware that if that now, the entire global economy would collapse in about 10 min. because it is too far gone. The Chinese are very adept in a speculative economy as theirs is the most fake in the world due to gargantuan government at home. Higher rates would eliminate the speculative bubble in assets and make a much more level playing field for those who need these assets.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...