• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need A Chuckle? Rick Mercer Helps Paint A Grain Elevator In Inglis, MB.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need A Chuckle? Rick Mercer Helps Paint A Grain Elevator In Inglis, MB.

Lol , kinda does fit the banter on here lately lol

Comment

Its nice to see an old elevator restored and always liked hauling to UGG. Kind of miss them and their bright blue.

Comment

Grand father, Dad and my brothers and I hauled to UGG from 1935 to 1998.
        Still have the Fosston UGG hat! Was a delegate to a convention in Winnipeg once.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          Grand father, Dad and my brothers and I hauled to UGG from 1935 to 1998.
          Still have the Fosston UGG hat! Was a delegate to a convention in Winnipeg once.
          Was Ronnie dutton running that one ? He was married to my grandmas sister

Comment

I am going to miss Rick Mercer now that he is ending the Mercer Report. He was always good when visiting farmers and the rural communities like this. Funny video.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.