• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quill Lakes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quill Lakes

Just curious , are the waters receding in this drought ?

I think farming101 might have the ability to post a fairly current satellite image. What about a comparison of one at it's worst and a recent one.

Edit....or three images...one of "normal" levels before the major wet cycle. One at its worst. And one current.

Asking a bit much eh?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by farmaholic; Oct 15, 2017, 08:58.

Comment

Free daily satellite doesn't have the necessary resolution.
      The Quills have a long way to go. A long way
      Here is the raw data from Big Quill. I think the May level was the highest in recent times.
      Down about a good foot? Haven't actually been by lately. Maybe others can comment
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Quill lake.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	766047

Comment

would I have gone past quill lake regina to Saskatoon via humbolt? Water almost up to roads edge and roadworks going on from memory?

Comment

Hwy 6 yes

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
            would I have gone past quill lake regina to Saskatoon via humbolt? Water almost up to roads edge and roadworks going on from memory?

Yes that big open expanse of water you drove by north of Raymore that's the quill lake...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.