• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

199 more input farmers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

199 more input farmers

Input Capital Corp released its quarterly operations update for its quarter ending September 30, 2017, which provides a summary of capital deployed in the acquisition of new canola streams and a preliminary summary of canola sales during the quarter and year ended September 30, 2017. The final accounting of quarterly and year-end results will be published in Input's audited year-end financial statements and MD&A when these are finalized and released in due course."An early and generally smooth harvest has allowed Input to record its best quarterly adjusted streaming revenue since the fall of 2015," said President & CEO Doug Emsley. "Good weather contributes significantly to early canola deliveries, and this year's strong finish establishes a new record for streaming volume sold during a twelve month period. Signed 297 streaming contracts for a total of $36.8 million in capital deployment during the fiscal year, adding 199 new producers and over 300,000 metric tonnes to canola reserves. Re-corded $34.0 million of revenue on the sale of 71,819 MT of canola equivalent from streaming during the fiscal year, at an average price of$475 per MT.

Meaning 199 producers are in financial trouble and are trying loan sharks to stave off foreclosure. Sell land before the banks do.

Comment

That's a lot of cheap canola sold.

Comment

I as just your run of the mill Dumb farmer beat them by a dollar a bushel.

Last chance club for Canola snow Canola BTOs

Flush your done.

Comment

Netted $529.10 for basically all of last year's "commodity" canola...not specialty! Way to go Input.

What's the motive again?

Comment

There are many Factors manipulating and depressing market price out there. At Anuga food show foreign buyers have all been fed the line that the world is awash with lentils, therefore very few sales this year because the offers that are way down there.

Comment

Are these farmers that f$&king stupid or are they that broke. Just listened to the commercial again something isn’t right

Comment

As I said in the spring, I know some of the 199 newbies and these are not silver or platinum spoon spoiled young or old farm boys. They don't have backing, some own no land, and the banks tell them where to go. Hard working young guys that want to farm, period. They see this as their only option. Getting screwed, yes. Options, few.

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
                  As I said in the spring, I know some of the 199 newbies and these are not silver or platinum spoon spoiled young or old farm boys. They don't have backing, some own no land, and the banks tell them where to go. Hard working young guys that want to farm, period. They see this as their only option. Getting screwed, yes. Options, few.
                  Agree. Last resort of financing. But hey maybe they hit a couple of home run crops and start treading water. Good for them to go for it. Not everybody's situation is the same. Also I heard the spiel once. I didn't need it but they do guarantee and minimum price albeit a lot less than current market. But if you stream three to five years. Who knows canola could be 7 bucks in a few years and they may be locked in at 9.

Comment

Must be a great deal, John Gormley praises it daily

Comment

Ummm , Stubble , that's a commercial .. lol

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
                        They will soon be shining their resume and finding out what some of us already know. Real jobs suck.

Comment

Some of those guys are being hypnotized that they must farm 20,000 ac to make er so this may be only option for them .
                          I am sure there are many different reasons for signing up for input capital. Some may do ok , others will get skinned

Comment

The stock price need all the help it can get here. Screw signing up farmers in Alberta. My gambling account needs more acres signed up in SF3's Garden of Eden area. Alberta is either a drought or a flood the party fund needs more reliable yields year in year out. Come on SF3 pass the word around to the neighbors.

Iceman Out and also under.......... very much under right now

Comment

Icy....it's risky and dangerous swimming with the Sharks!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.