• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combine damage

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combine damage

What does a person get out of putting cultivator shovels in a swath.....do they really get satisfaction when going home and thinking about what they did? Un****ing real.

Seriously? This actually happen to you? If it did I bet you have a pretty good idea of who did it.

Edit: but then there's always one guy in every district who isn't liked very much who would have a hard time figuring it out.

I've heard of this thing before, but never done around here.

Can you imagine if the feud escalated to the point IEDs (improvised explosive devices) were used. The new Wild West.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Sep 26, 2017, 06:18.

Comment

Happened last night. I work full time as well so am not even seen by my neighbors to piss them off because I am usually so busy. I have a good idea who it is....this also happened to another neighbor a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Causes.... buying land out from someone else, offering a landlord more money for land someone else is renting, spray drift, draining water, "coveting" thy neighbor's wife(lol).... The list might be endless but nothing would probably justify it.

Comment

I can honestly say no to all...the wife beating psycho that likely did it has mental issues.

Comment

every area has one!

Comment

Combines are so expensive already. But I've wondered why we cant have foreign object detection like silage cutters.

Comment

So sick! Maybe a jilted lover?

Comment

Some people are just a__holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
                    I can honestly say no to all...the wife beating psycho that likely did it has mental issues.
                    Yes , we had one across the fence, just hated people for any reason he could come up with. Dad often said watch for junk in swaths.

Comment

The worst kind of neighbor..... the "schadenfreude" type and those who can't stand someone else's success.

Comment

Thankfully never been a problem around here. Help a buddy by Saskatoon. One found a couple rocks sitting on Solo cups in a pea field. Thankfully saw it before it went through combine... We figured it was neighbour kids who wanted to see fireworks and thought it would be funny... They set a bale on fire last fall because they wanted a bonfire... In the field...

Comment

Really sad there are those type of people.
                          Good point was made there really should
                          Be a better mechanism on these machines even for legitimate rocks and deer horns etc. Shouldn't really be that hard to do either.

Comment

Here I guess it's hunting season already. Electric fences driven through, fence posts broken off at the ground. Assholes driving down tracks and across property they have no business being on.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.