• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"FARM" Equipment...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"FARM" Equipment...

I'm looking for a good track hoe, Sc****r(bucket and pull), and a cat. Anyone got leads on this type of farm equipment?
    Last edited by farmaholic; Sep 25, 2017, 09:11.

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    I'm looking for a good track hoe, Sc****r, bucket and pull, and a cat. Anyone got leads on this type of farm equipment?

You wanna buy or rent?

I have a Pocclain hoe we rent out.

For sc****ra Lever or Quickdrain rebuild industrial units... Good workmanship they are neighbours of ours

Comment

Get a permit from Water Security first Farma...
      Lots of cleaning going on in area because it is dry .

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        Get a permit from Water Security first Farma...
        Lots of cleaning going on in area because it is dry .
        Sandbox farmers in the Slum of the Ghetto don't need permits....they're exempt!

Comment

While we're on this subject, I need the front axle and more specifically, the centre ball and clamp ring for a cat 80 sc****r. I could blacksmith on my own axle and hubs. Anyone know of a complete unit or parts in the fence line somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
            While we're on this subject, I need the front axle and more specifically, the centre ball and clamp ring for a cat 80 sc****r. I could blacksmith on my own axle and hubs. Anyone know of a complete unit or parts in the fence line somewhere?
            I would think quick drain or lever from Munster(Humboldt) would have only be able to get that. Did you break it? I have a lever 80 but haven't had any trouble with it. Pretty tough unit

Comment

Bought a direct mount and feel it will cause problems, too heavy for my 375 quad. Ball cup still there, easy to put an axle back under it.

Comment

Quick Drain Sales. Jerome Hinz 306-231-7318 (cell)
                Lever Enterprises. Ralph Hinz 306-682-3332 (shop)

Comment

Buy a V-Wing. One pass. Don't need a Hoe or a Cat

Comment

V-wings won't cut through twenty foot hills.
                    Last edited by farmaholic; Sep 25, 2017, 20:59.

Comment

Thanks Klause, will try them tomorrow

Comment

Forgot your a "ghetto" farmer!

Comment

If you have a big tractor a pull dozer can move a lot of dirt over a short distance. If you have to move it a long ways then a sc****r might work better. I notice the construction guys use a track hoe and rock truck to move dirt any distance.

A dozer is really handy for a lot of jobs but they are slow and hard to move from job to job and the risk of getting one that has some mechanical issues

There are not many jobs that are as much fun as walking down bush with a dozer.

If budget is not an issue one of each of the above mentioned toys but if budget is limited like mine then a pull dozer might do the most.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.