• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agco's The King of The Hill Again

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agco's The King of The Hill Again

Twin 16' Long Rotors
    475 Bushel Tank
    6.0 Bus/second unload
    Shaft drive front end like a Case
    675Hp

Whats not too like!!! This is sure to stir things up.

https://www.realagriculture.com/2017/09/agco-unveils-new-ideal-combines-for-challenger-fendt-massey-ferguson-brands/

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
    Whats not too like!!! This is sure to stir things up.
    The 500 pages of machine updates that will need to be done to it after the first year.
    450 pages will probably relate to shoe updates alone.

Iceman Out

Comment

when are we going to see a combine that can rotate the unload tube to the left or right?

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
        when are we going to see a combine that can rotate the unload tube to the left or right?
        Versatile pull types had it in the 80's

Comment

Everyone is going Lexion around here

Comment

Lol iceman , that could be true again , hopefully for Agco it's not or they are out for good .
            I hope this one works as advertised .
            Case and Deer are both struggling and they know it , Lexions are taking them out everywhere.
            There neeeds to be another combine that works well in canola . The separating and sieve area look impressive on the new Agco . It will be interesting to see how it holds out , hopefully they did not build this one in the local high school welding shop like the 9500 series. That was a complete disaster . They had so many great ideas on that combine then forgot to finish welding the components up properly.

Comment

I like that this machine is 70% Fendt and 30 Massey. Or maybe 75% and 25%. Fendt is the best combine in Europe by far. Should be interesting even for this Deere guy.

Comment

Now now SF3. ..You wouldn't take it for free unless someone painted it JD green first. Right SW-Sask Farmer

Comment

It's too bad the new owners of the local Massey dealership didn't get off their ass and demo these things.....lots of guys tiring of deere's garbage. .....

Put a Macdon header in front ....I am sure it would be as good or better....

Comment

It would be a ****ing miracle if AGCO over took JD and Case in Western Canada. The Dealership network just isn't there, not saying they aren't any good....just few and far between. Then there's product support, parts and service. It would almost put them in fourth place behind Case, Deere, NH.

Comment

I would imagine Full Line out of Stoon will be the only one to Demo it , maybe Ag World .

Comment

Not saying I'm sold till i see it in action but the Class is not a combine that works well either. Throw a pan under as your harvesting and then throw under the new Deere and i was surprised at the Results. Not in Class favour.

Funny some wonder why we use the Massey big swathers. Real easy I swath 2 12 hr days and one 8 and finally you bring fuel. DEF is min fill on first field top up maybe once.

Buy two Deere get three Massey. Math makes sense.

Comment

If they were smart , but that's debatable, they would head to the Area west of the Battleford's through Lloyd and keep heading west after that . There are some big crops in that area . Would be a great test. It will be tough slugging in heavy straw , also big canola crops. That is where this thing should be put to the test.

Comment

Massey was the common combine around here in the 70s and 80s....then deere slowly started taking over after the Massey financial ****up. ...

I find if they pick the right guys to buy one or two and they have a positive outcome ....sheeple will follow. .....

Comment

It was making its rounds in the krydor area north of Saskatoon. Not bad.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.