• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class 9 combines .. ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah grass you parasite your back I thought some one finally stomped you out.

Again you have no idea how crops grow do you. I said a typical area like we farm needs four timely rains through out the growing season plus some winter snow and guess what you can grow a crop.

I said we had no measurable rain in from June 14 to aug 2

I said we were one of the wettest areas in Saskatchewan for years prior.

I remember over and over your warped mind said it can't be.

Well we were and the only way we have any decent crop is a combination of land excess subsoil long slow period of drying down and some luck two of the three were right on track.

So yea this fool as you say is happy unlike a useless fool like you who does nothing but cut people down and show every post how stupid you really are.

Richard get a life that's the cost of new iron.
    And it is about the difference but with the dollar down the price and your trade are way far apart.
    Last edited by SASKFARMER3; Aug 21, 2017, 12:49.

Comment

So $15/ acre cost of difference...cheap

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
        Ah grass you parasite your back I thought some one finally stomped you out.

Again you have no idea how crops grow do you. I said a typical area like we farm needs four timely rains through out the growing season plus some winter snow and guess what you can grow a crop.

I said we were one of the wettest areas in Saskatchewan for years prior.

I remember over and over your warped mind said it can't be.

Well we were and the only way we have any decent crop is a combination of land excess subsoil long slow period of drying down and some luck two of the three were right on track.

So yea this fool as you say is happy unlike a useless fool like you who does nothing but cut people down and show every post how stupid you really are.

Richard get a life that's the cost of new iron.
        And it is about the difference but with the dollar down the price and your trade are way far apart.
        That's the cost of new iron..

So why don't you just say it that way then. I know VERY well what new equipment is worth but saying 2.1 million for 3 machines means nothing other than you sticking your chest out. If you say it at $15 per acre now we can debate.

I know very well that if you complain at the dealer they way you complain on here, there will be no deal in your favor

You really should let your lovely wife read your posts, I have a feeling she may agree

Comment

I said a typical area like we farm needs four timely rains through out the growing season plus some winter snow and guess what you can grow a crop.

You also said:

[ATTACH]1906[/ATTACH]
          So hope is done today, I know the plants can't make it to give a average any more it's wind and heat.
          Fork stuck in Crop 17 July 24 th 2017.
          Which was obviously false - crying wolf again!

Comment

Grass I meant I couldn't see how plants could survive that days heat with no rain. Againyour just up on your monitoring.
            And grass like always a parisite is a parasite.

Or does it just piss you off that I'm going to out yield you with basically min rain compared to your Raina week.

Ah I get it now.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
              So $15/ acre cost of difference...cheap
              Assuming he combined 20k ac with those 3 machines over 2 years and 450000 diff that's 22.50 per ac in depreciation alone plus fuel plus a man to operate. Now maybe some will see why guys need good crops.

Comment

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
                Assuming he combined 20k ac with those 3 machines over 2 years and 450000 diff that's 22.50 per ac in depreciation alone plus fuel plus a man to operate. Now maybe some will see why guys need good crops.
                And if anyone thinks their costs are lower by running older iron you are probably fooling yourself everything depreciates and as the depreciation slows down the repairs pile up....

Comment

And grass like always a parisite is a parasite.
                  Well no it's not actually.
                  Parisite - a rare mineral consisting of cerium, lanthanum and calcium fluoro-carbonate.
                  Parasite - an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.
                  But of course that'll be your autocorrect spelling the same word two different ways in one sentence, lol.

I sure hope you get better yields than me as I grow neither canola or wheat. I do feel sorry for the guys that are in a drought situation though.

Comment

Your so full of shit your eyes must be brown.

You feel so sorry for the guys in the drought. Which is bullshit because when we were flooded year after year you constantly challenged every thing I ever said about flooded fields. Oh it can't. Be that wet etc.

Your just a lonely pothetic parasite.

Comment

Read what bucket said in a different thread about new decals. Yup...promise 5 more HP and 3 more bushels capacity in the grain tank and there you have it...a new "class" of combine. Where is the breaking point? I guess I'll be relegated to owning someone else's good "depreciated" iron.

My combine is an 09...about 1600 hrs.

Ya I bought a new sprayer, and a drill and tractor to pull it with....but I will get my value out of the depreciation. They will all likely stay here for ten years.

Seems to me the price of some of this new shit has even surpassed the economy of scale numbers. ....just blabbing and thought it sounded good. But really.....

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                        Agree the New Hollands are very good , better than Deer or Case for rotor / thresher loss .
                        Lexion combines last fall crushed all makes here last fall in all crops but peas.
                        Our neighbours with Lexion have dealer mechanics there every day all harvest. As for New Holland, good f--- riddance!

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                          Well no it's not actually.
                          Parisite - a rare mineral consisting of cerium, lanthanum and calcium fluoro-carbonate.
                          Parasite - an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.
                          But of course that'll be your autocorrect spelling the same word two different ways in one sentence, lol.

I sure hope you get better yields than me as I grow neither canola or wheat. I do feel sorry for the guys that are in a drought situation though.
                          You probably grow nothing but old.

Comment

Your just a lonely pothetic parasite.
                            That's a hell of a phone you've got, you really should send it back.

Comment

Wow did this thread come completely off the rails .
                              Really S/f , no one gives a shit about what you paid for you 3 or 5 or 10 combines .
                              That means nothing
                              I started this thread to ask simply what should a class Nine do ..... that's it .
                              You don't even realize how many people you piss off when you whine and complain about a non existent drought in your are then bring up shit like this on a thread that has zero to do with the cost of your multi trades ! Wtf is a matter with you at times there guy ?
                              Most guys on here have very little crop and you post shitblike that . Come on man think a bit

Comment

Wow some of you really are getting a little tense on all issues.

Grass is being a total parasite. He doesn't give a rats ass about any one other than himself. He proves it over and over.

But my point on combines is that the companies are trying to keep the price up on their useless pieces of shit equipment. Farmers are trying to buy, lease and keep going. Yes two some times does the job of three but usually like in most cases out our way on guys farms who went from three smaller combines to two big, they are renting a third in a late fall or last guys harvesting. Class and Cat were famous for doing this sell the dealership three and get two big ones they perform way better than what a guy had. In the end like i said it rains for a whole month now your trying to harvest in tough conditions and two just doesn't cut it.

So my other point is combines at 700000 is just idiotic. Yes a necessity on the farm but idiotic in price.

Now for some reason guys can get New Hollands way easier than other companies. But for us I would go Red if I didn't buy Deere again.

Not trying to piss guys off as I have shit that won't Make 15 Canola on lighter land because it didn't rain for 45 plus days of heat and fracking wind. So don't tell me about drought but on the good stuff were back. That to me is what we needed after years and years of others getting ahead do to excess rain in our area and our farm sitting playing in mud trying to make a living. Yes full quarters are almost back on most and that is more important than this crop. Next year will be ok but if the drought continues its the third and fourth it better start raining again.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.