• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kramer....A Ritchie Bro solution

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kramer....A Ritchie Bro solution

Crops suck might as well book a sale....curious with Ritchie Bro buying out Kramer I see into 2018 there are still Kramer Sales being booked but with the...a Ritchie Bro Solution being attached..are they sort of letting them keep their auction crew together?

Who knows what sort of terms were in the purchase contract, maybe a non-compete clause. The use of the Kramer name on their future booked sales (maybe they had some sales booked two years in advance). Maybe all the shares haven't transrered because of financial/tax planning on Kramer's part. Hard to say why.

Lol...maybe Ritchies sold them a franchise.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 26, 2017, 21:51.

Comment

Probably a non compete and keep original crew on for a few years. After that probably they ride into the sunset. I thought maybe a few new outfits start up to pick up the slack but aside from the big outfits a lot of smallish guys are dealing more on Kijiji and Facebook. Days of the pork chop with his cowboy hat standing in the back of a half ton with a guitar amp is coming to an end.

Comment

Go read the Ritchie brothers year end statement. Everything is in there from the price to what the bonus is if they all stay on for so long

Iceman Out

Comment

Oh yes I see it...makes sense.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.