• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cherry Picking in Winnipeg

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherry Picking in Winnipeg

Charlie;

I thought it was time to lighten up a little!

“WINNIPEG - Don Cherry was right when he claimed mostly French-Canadian and European NHL players wear hockey visors, says a Winnipeg lawyer who crunched the numbers….

"At the end of the day, when you boil it down to [Cherry's] one particular sound bite… the numbers speak for themselves and clearly show what he did say is correct," Unfried said.”

North American Players; 20% wear visors
    French Canadian Players; 55% wear visors
    EU players; 59% wear visors.

“The lawyer said he was prompted to launch the study because "curiosity got the best of me.
    "And much to my wife's chagrin, I sat and went through and decided to crunch the numbers."”

Written by CBC News Online staff

Gives real credence to "don't confuse the issue with the truth!

Another example of "don't confuse me with the facts", would be when the Toronto cheif of police was questioned about why so many blacks seemed to be arrested? His reply: Because they are the ones doing the crimes! For which he was thoroughly denounced by all the politically correct idiots in Canada! You can't say the truth in Canada unless you want to be held up as an utter bigot!
    About a year ago one of my local councillors made a comment to the press that was deemed rascist! Well you would have thought he ****d and killed the Queen or something! The media went into an absolute frenzy! The end result was all the councillors and senior staff had to go take "sensitivity training"! Maybe Don needs some sensitivity training???

Comment

TOM4CWB

Our publicly owned CBC has lost touch with the world.

where is our right to free speech

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...