• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving Farm Equipment CrossCountry-advice?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving Farm Equipment CrossCountry-advice?

Hello,

Looking for some 1st-hand information please. Anyone else made a move cross-country and moved their farm equipment, along with 'everything else'?!
    We have a sub-compact JD tractor with about 6 attachments, 2 large trailers, a 4 wheeler, and other misc. farm things that need to be moved, across the US. We can move them, but it will take several 2,000+ mile trips that really isn't feasible for us to justify the mileage and cost on our vehicles.
    I am looking into moving companies that move large items, but with so many scams out there, I need firsthand info here.
    I checked out [URL="http://blog.advids.co/20-stunning-farming-equipment-video-marketing-examples/"]Farming Equipment Video[/URL] for some more information but did nt find much.So, anyone with experience having done this before, or know of a reputable company they've used, I'd love to get some advice or names, please.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi, saw your post, i used a company to move a tractor and spreader from out of state to AZ, very reliable & good people..... I can move all this equipment on one trl..please give me a call so we can discuss moving this equipment you can reach me at 602.549.2154

Thanks
    Terry
    Kustomize Transport llc

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...