• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phyllosticta leaf spot

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phyllosticta leaf spot

I've sent off some samples of my soybeans and it came back as Phyllosticta leaf spot. From what I've learned it's very uncommon in Kentucky but not near as uncommon in places like Illinois and Iowa. It's so uncommon here that UK College of Ag. didn't believe me when I reported an 80% crop infection. My local people (Ex. Agent, Seed guy and farm store) are digging trying to find out my best course of action. I wondered if any of you all have had to deal with it? What was your course of action and what was the outcome (was your crop hurt long term). This is my first year in crop production so any and all help is welcome.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.