• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any advice on the Ag In Motion farm show?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any advice on the Ag In Motion farm show?

I am planning to attend this year for the first time.

Anyone been to it the past couple of years?

I have a couple of meetings planned with people exhibiting so not just going to see big machinery.

If someone is going .....a small request.....could you please count the people working at the Dupont and Monsanto booths?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Don't plan meetings lol. Walk and look at everything.

Bucket, that is hilarious, will do!

Comment

It's awesome enjoy it.going today.

Comment

Lots of demos, seed plots, test plots, 100 new booths, hope to see you there! Wear your walking shoes.

Comment

Most of the real cool iron is out of our league..but the seed plots are very interesting and some new varities will be on our farm next yr..truflex was accepted by China so 19 will be a good yr.

Comment

Stopped in at the show today. Overall enjoyed it.

Was hoping to see more side by side comparison plots rather than just plots basically advertising some variety or snake oil. I am not sure I completely trust what was seen.

Loved the cool LSW tires on equipment.

The automous dot tractor was most visited attraction...seems years away but they deserve credit for trying

Thought it was fitting to see the only combine needing a service truck after the combine demo to be the Lexion

Strangely the degelman protill was absent from the one pass seed bed prep demo.

Comment

At the show now

Lots to see very interesting

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.