• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In-Crop Spraying

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In-Crop Spraying

With no rain forecasted for another 10 days (and we all know how that turns out when it gets to a couple days out), I am wondering how long to hold out to spray in-crop. The first good shot of rain will most likely cause a good flush of new weeds and if you sprayed it before the rain you might have a mess. Canola not so much an issues with the ability to 2-shot it but what about cereals???

Ill wait for major rain tues or wed then decide on cereals you have options Axil is excellent at 6 leaf. We will switch up chemicals if rain actually comes if it doesn't cheap as shit product.

Comment

I would be thinking more like when is this wind ever going to stop. It's a hurricane again today. Hard to take it everyday.

Comment

As I mentioned in another post, I have a hard time justifying $20+ chemical on this crop, there's still potential there but if sprayed and it rains after I will have the mess I had in 2015. Then there is the timing thing, crop staging, can't "wait" forever once it starts getting too late!

If we're going to do anything, which we likely will, it won't be long before we have to act.

Comment

First wheat in 2 leaf, lots of time, hoping for 3/10"+ to germ the weeds. So lumpy, might not be enough. The first half inch was not enough!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.