• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Municipal hail - municipal crop insurance ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Municipal hail - municipal crop insurance ?

I'm herring the adds on the radio for municipal hail insurance, we always buy.

Does it make sense that the Farmers, municipalities self insure for crop revenue insurance or something similar?

If Gars, just solutions, colonies can do it why not?

My experience with them not good at all.

Comment

We buy municipal hail every year. Have to, we get hit bad enough with hail that I just cant go without it.
      I am looking hard at GARS and other programs and I believe it needs tweaking yet to be viable. If this style of insurance becomes more popular then there is going more companies in the business.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.