• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm Record keeping software

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farm Record keeping software

I am looking for record keeping software that works with the Mac. Does anyone know of any, I have been searching for some time now and havent found anything, any help would be greatly appreciated!

You can use Quicken or Quickbooks for the Mac. These are not Ag related but they do work fairly well. They don't seem to have the same features as the IBM versions though.

Comment

Corey, you may want to look at M.Y.O.B. by BestWare. It contains a farm chart of accounts template that you should be able to modify for your operation. M.Y.O.B. seems to be gaining some support in the ag sector recently.

Comment

is this the type of a compueter or what

Comment

MYOB stands for 'Mind Your Own Business.' It's a computer accounting system for small businesses. Others that are in the same class are Quickbooks and Simply Accounting. They generally cost less than $200 and run on IBM type personal computers and perhaps on the Apple MacIntosh system as well.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.