• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISM cleaners

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISM cleaners

Anybody using one to remove fus and vom. How are they working? Is Flamans only dealer? Prefer to work with anyone but them.

The Grain Cleaner Almaz is selling like hot cakes in the states for cleaning fus. I think it's similar to the cleaner you're talking about.

Our local short line dealer has sold a boatload of Rem grain vacs to North Dakota. The farmers there swear it will take enough fus out of wheat and durum to upgrade the sample.

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
      Anybody using one to remove fus and vom. How are they working? Is Flamans only dealer? Prefer to work with anyone but them.
      www.graincleaner.com Please have a look

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
        The Grain Cleaner Almaz is selling like hot cakes in the states for cleaning fus. I think it's similar to the cleaner you're talking about.

Our local short line dealer has sold a boatload of Rem grain vacs to North Dakota. The farmers there swear it will take enough fus out of wheat and durum to upgrade the sample.
        The difference between Grain Cleaner Almaz and impeller version (GCS, ISM)

https://youtu.be/wiYBCFT4s0Y

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.