• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

www.farmsuport.ca

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.farmsuport.ca

has anyone else found this site and if
    u have have u used It??
    its form graycliff financial in ontario
    and for a fee of about 40$$ they will tell u about agovernment loop hole that should make u 10-12K dollars.
    wondering if its a scam or what???

I would think it would be another scam like the ones you see advertised about making thousands in your home in your spare time !

Comment

I checked it out and think it may be a scam. For one thing, it has the following verbage at the top of the page: "Official Web Site of The Canadian Government Farm Support Program". If this were a government site I would think the the web address would include .gov.ca.

Comment

This isn't a government agency ... the site is registered to a Peter Eickmeier , who uses a diffrent address on the registration as he does on the website...Check the url below for more information ....

https://acctmgr.netnation.com/pas/d/SiteControl/Manager/Public/OrderFormSystem/WebHosting/WhoisResult?sc_key=MTQyMTY1NTQxODY=J3OJy0eAlTMN0b& domain=farmsupport.ca

Good luck with all future site researches... if you have more post them here and I can assist you with that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...