• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peas for 2017 price!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peas for 2017 price!

I have a starting price i would like to get delivered to local elevator but I'm at one place they are forty five cents less. They have $7.50 picked up and $8.00 picked and now $8.05 but wont go the extra mile.
    Time will tell but so far 2017 is a lot harder to nail down a starting point than other years.

Yellows are what we try to grow in the mud and hopefully the winter will remain cold with Min snow and its off to the races this spring.

What are others hearing. Saskatoon had one for 9 but you have to deliver to north of saskatoon i think.

Believe our pea market has been impacted by India currency demonetization process which has drastically cut their overall rupee supply.

Importers have been reining in all commodity prices as a result. Fresh yellow international export sales are now are lower levels than fall market.

Comment

mid 8's here for off combine, better than growing wheat.

Comment

Viterra Acheson bid of high $7s for September, only bid I've seen. Spot around here $8.50-$8.75.
        Last edited by crusher; Jan 11, 2017, 18:16.

Comment

Viterra upped their bid $.11/bu today. A step in the right direction.

Comment

Peas should be 8.00 minimum probably 8.50

Comment

Modi did it to himself, pulling a stunt like that right at seeding time. They don't have credit lines like we do. Indian farmers were totally cash dependent for inputs. They are fubar according to my source on the ground there. It's had a huge impact and the media isn't covering it. This is a big F@#$ing deal. I'm more worried that a Canadian exporter gets burnt and we hold the bag.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.