• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aluminum Cabinet Help Furniture Industry "green" Transformation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aluminum Cabinet Help Furniture Industry "green" Transformation

Speaking of [URL="http://www.globalbigmarket.com/category/1323"]aluminum doors[/URL] and windows we are very familiar with, but to talk about aluminum furniture life is also rare. With the popularity of environmental awareness and technological progress, many industries are gradually to the "green" transformation, but the construction industry has been in the traditional home of the wood system, and even our daily contact with furniture, mostly made of man-made sheet, these materials Not only a waste of trees, more importantly, the chemical composition of the material added to the air pollution of the environment and the human body can not be avoided.
    Compared with other materials, all-aluminum furniture has high technology content, low resource consumption, little environmental pollution, and has realized the advantages of high-quality aluminum alloy, Furniture industry "green" transformation.
    The main features are the following:
    First, timber environmental protection
    Aluminum alloy cabinet with aluminum structure, absolutely 0 formaldehyde, can beinsured and recycling of materials.
    Second, waterproof
    Aluminum alloy cabinet is made of aluminum alloy structure, not afraid of water tide, can be directly rinse with water and clean, never rot.
    Third, fire
    Aluminum cabinet has a strong heat resistance, the test showed that the temperature can withstand 200 ℃ does not destroy. Even if the entire branch after its ignition, the long burning will not damage the surface, to overcome the general plate can not withstand the shortcomings of burning.
    Fourth, pest control
    Aluminum cabinet extremely hard, not afraid of any pests, even termites also helpless.
    Fifth, impact resistance
    Aluminum cabinet has a strong impact resistance, the experiment proved to be able to withstand 227g of the ball from the 3m at the drop does not damage the test, bending strength of 150Mpa. Under normal conditions of use, can be used for fifty years.
    Sixth, no smellm alloy cabinets from the aluminum profiles, plastic connections in the clean environment from processing, the product is no smell.
    Aluminum alloy cabinet with high-strength aluminum windows alloy, wall thickness of 1.2, does not absorb moisture and the temperature coefficient of expansion is small, it will not produce distortion.
    Eight, easy to cleanAluminum cabinets can be cleaned with detergent and water, easy to clean.9, solid edge
    Aluminum alloy cabinet structure does not appear common [URL="http://www.globalbigmarket.com/category/1323"]aluminum doors[/URL] to paste or thermal composite edge of the degumming separation problems.
    10, good durability
    Aluminum forming aluminum cabinet, after deep oxidation to achieve the quality requirements of the outdoor curtain wall, the surface hardness of 10 degrees or more, to ensure that the product durability for decades unchanged.
    More in http://www.globalbigmarket.com/

You have got to be kidding - right?

"environmental awareness - environmental protection - green"

Wikepedia - This is an electrolytic process, so an aluminium smelter uses prodigious amounts of electricity. They tend to be located very close to large power stations and near ports since almost all of them use imported alumina. A large amount of carbon is also used in the process resulting in significants amounts of greenhouse gas emissions.

Comment

Good afternoon.I want to recommend a nice website were you can order exellent equipment for your farm.Huge range of galvanised steel buckets and planters, round planters and garden troughs.High quality raw materials with a high content of zinc.On our farm we using this equipment for the last two years. Results-exellente! [URL="http://apromera.com/"]http://apromera.com/ [/URL]

Comment

Aluminum doors and windows are the COLDEST known to man, not for Canada.

Comment

I guess you could buy some galvanized buckets then.... I prefer wooden ones for hauling my grain with. Far more traditional.

Comment

I weave flax straw buckets that last forever.

Comment

Chuck Chuck has a new sideline business I see.

Comment

I'm in the process of decorating my new home, so your post came right on time! I see it's pretty old, but I was very curious about whether I should stick with wood or not.
                Last edited by GrayMary; Nov 12, 2021, 04:31.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.