• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wholebuncher

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wholebuncher

Anyone using one? Can't seem to get a hold of the guy who makes them.

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    They used to be made by an outfit in Okotoks called AJ Manufacturing but it sounds like they folded. End of production.

Comment

Andrew Jones at Balzac was the guy that came up with it. They are just a set of long rake teeth on a pipe with 2 pillow block bearings and a counter weight. Could probably be fabbed fairly readily with a bit of trial and error.

Comment

Too bad they quit building them. I could see there not being a huge demand but that's the way it goes. Guess a chaff box it is then.

Comment

Any luck?

Too bad they quit building them. I could see there not being a huge demand but that's the way it goes. Guess a chaff box it is then.
          Did you have any luck finding one? We are looking also, and harvest is upon us. I just can't find a leaf on one.

Comment

Wilton Ranch - I have found a whole buncher for you. If you are interested give me a call and I will pass on the person's contact info. 780-853-9673

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.