• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drone uses in Agriculture

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drone uses in Agriculture

Hey everyone,

We are in the process of setting up a company using drones (UAV's) to help farmers gather info on their fields.

Some of the services we will be offering include
    - Field Scouting
    - NDVI imaging
    - Prescription Management
    - More to come...

We are looking for some volunteers to test out this new technology with. We are looking to try and help farmers get real value out of our work. The last thing we want is to be doing a project and give you results that have no value to you which is why we are testing and evaluating our results before we more forward with our business.

We are currently looking at testing in spring 2017 and looking to test many crop types. Once again this is at no charge and we believe we can benefit both parties.

We are located in Guelph area

Thanks
    Real Vision UAS Team

I had recently read an article on this subject. I apologize, I don't have the farmland you're looking for, but would you mind if I ask what system you would use for the work?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.