• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grain bag experts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grain bag experts

Dryer won't keep up drying oats, How high of moisture can you safely store oats in a grain bag? Looking at putting in in a month before it hits the dryer.

No bagging expert here but if you wanted my two cents for a penny...based on what I hear others saying even 18-20% will be fine in a well sealed bag for a good period of time..possibly even until spring.

Are you equipped for bagging?

Comment

We are set up for bagging grain, oats were testing around 19% today. The dryer can only put through 300 bushels an hour. Hope it gets a bit dryer the next few days.

Comment

Same question but for canola or wheat.

What is max for bagged canola?

Max for bagged wheat?

Comment

I have bagged oats at 18% with no problem. And I have had canola at 11% go bad in short order.

Comment

If you are looking to finance your farm projects, contact CardinalHealth Finance (UK) today to learn more about our low interest-rate loans. Here is the admin email-contact: loan@cardinalhealthfinance.com

Comment

If you are looking to finance your farm projects, contact CardinalHealth Finance (UK) today to learn more about our low interest-rate loans. Here is the admin email-contact: loan@cardinalhealthfinance.com

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...