• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grain bag experts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grain bag experts

Dryer won't keep up drying oats, How high of moisture can you safely store oats in a grain bag? Looking at putting in in a month before it hits the dryer.

No bagging expert here but if you wanted my two cents for a penny...based on what I hear others saying even 18-20% will be fine in a well sealed bag for a good period of time..possibly even until spring.

Are you equipped for bagging?

Comment

We are set up for bagging grain, oats were testing around 19% today. The dryer can only put through 300 bushels an hour. Hope it gets a bit dryer the next few days.

Comment

Same question but for canola or wheat.

What is max for bagged canola?

Max for bagged wheat?

Comment

I have bagged oats at 18% with no problem. And I have had canola at 11% go bad in short order.

Comment

If you are looking to finance your farm projects, contact CardinalHealth Finance (UK) today to learn more about our low interest-rate loans. Here is the admin email-contact: loan@cardinalhealthfinance.com

Comment

If you are looking to finance your farm projects, contact CardinalHealth Finance (UK) today to learn more about our low interest-rate loans. Here is the admin email-contact: loan@cardinalhealthfinance.com

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.