• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotton; We shall remember him

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotton; We shall remember him

It is with a particularly heavy heart to tell you this morning, that fellow Agriviller Cotton died yesterday, Tuesday, November 1, 2016. He leaves to mourn a beautiful wife and three beautiful children. Always willing to share, his knowledge and ever-quick mind cast a spell on all of us.

The fall winds blow, and chill the life within; be still, soft soul of the prairie, be still. Pars

Wow, my condolences! His family will be in my prayers.
    He was one poster that I certainly respected for his knowledge and different point of view.
    Last edited by perfecho; Nov 2, 2016, 10:31.

Comment

Dont know what to say.
      Prayers to the family.

What happened.

Aville sky lost some color.

Comment

"There won't be much reason to come back to agriville very often....."

On the contrary. Farmers are a small family, and there is one less of us; all the more reason to keep each other close...

Comment

Another poster called and gave me the heads up.

Even though I've never met any of you in person there is a connection that has evolved.

Condolences to his family and anyone who knew him personally.

I had a sense by some of his recent posts that something wasn't quite right.

on Perfecho's comment..... thank you everyone for "tolerating" me! I've said it before... I am a much nicer person than farming brings out in me!

Take care everyone!

Comment

RIP Cotton.

Comment

Sad news indeed. Cotton's knowledge and opinions on financial matters were far beyond my understanding but I appreciated and could identify with his health topics and advice. RIP Cotton.

Comment

He was just posting about the US election the other day.....wow.

Condolences to his family.

Comment

Being fairly new I wasn't very familiar with Cotton but I did enjoy his posts and perspectives. It is very shocking for something to happen so suddenly, even when it's just a connection through the Internet!

My thoughts are with his family.

Comment

Best wishes to his family and friends

Comment

It's been a hard morning since the first text came in from his wife!

His comments on markets finance gold etc always caught most on here's eye!

It shows us how quick things can change! If we knew the day we were suppose to check out it would be easy!

To the family my deepest condolences and those wonderful kids your dad was awesome! Take care of your mom she is a special lady

This is the second we have lost as a group it's always a shock to the system as no more posts will happen! Most I know except for a few!

It's not a time to quit as some posted! We're farmers and even if we don't like what's posted we still have that one connection! Yes we sometimes like to stir the pot or bug others or post shit but for lots some 17000 a month lookers it's a connection!

So take care man, Rest in Peace! We will always remember you!

Comment

Sad to hear. Condolences to the family.

Comment

My condolences.

Comment

Very sad for his family! Can't imagine the pain!

He posted on Oct31, hard to believe it was going to be the last. It makes you stop and think how quickly something in your life can be gone in a heartbeat.

Ya, we all have our own personal problems and disagreements here on Agriville, but maybe it's all done for stress relief, so at the end of the day our family doesn't have to listen to it

Comment

I don't know what to say,,,, it's like getting kicked in the gut,,,, I'm so saddened by the loss of someone I never met or communicated with, outside of Agriville. I can't believe it, really? he's gone???

May the prairie wool always be soft under your feet cottonpicken,

Deepest condolences to his family.

bb

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.