• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotton; We shall remember him

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condolences to the family...He will be missed...a lot

Comment

My condolences to his family
      RIP Cotton

Comment

Sorry to hear that. My Condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

I had a great deal of respect for this man and his opinions.

May he RIP.

Comment

Sincere sympathy to Cotton's wife, famiy and all who knew him. We talk to each other like family and grow to admire each others every quality. RIP Cotton, its a sad day for us.😓

Comment

Terrible News, My condolences to the family. I have a felling he was a guy that garnered respect wherever he went online and in person, I am sure he will be missed by many.

Comment

RIP cotton , condolences to his family , very sad to hear this morning .
                Very few people nowadays are as straight foreward and thought provoking as he was .
                He seen things for what they are not we are told they should be - I will miss that , very few people can think like that without being clouded by politics or religion.

Comment

Sorry to hear this news
                  condolences to his wife, family and friends

Comment

This is very sad news. Always enjoyed Cotton's lively insight to financial markets.

My condolences to Cotton's family and friends . . . .

Comment

you all have expressed my feelings very well. it certainly puts some of my "struggles" in perspective when I'm whining about the day to day issues.
                      thanks for letting us know.

Comment

This is such a tragic heartbreaking loss. I knew cotton as a fellow farmer in SE Sask, and his insightful posts on this forum. There are no words. Our thoughts and prayers are with his young family through this very difficult time.

Comment

Very sad day for Cottons family and his Agriville family. I will sure miss his reality checks on the economy.

Comment

Wow, ...
                            I liked him, never met him
                            My thoughts ands prayers extend to all he touched,
                            He certainly changed the way I view and think about things now
                            RIP

Comment

RIP Cotton.

Comment

I know I will miss his posts. He was not afraid to speak his mind nor challenge the status quo. He was the real deal.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. May your energy echo through eternity. My condolences to Cotton's family. Rock in Peace Cotton.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.