• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotton; We shall remember him

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sad my condolences to his family. Always looked forward to his thoughts and opinions. He will be missed.

Comment

My condolences as well.
      Shocking how someone can be there and then gone...

Comment

I never met Cotton but truly my deepest condolences to Cotton's family. I am saddened by this event. Cotton was friking brilliant, obscure at times but I think he had a real handle on most subjects he discussed.
        I really wanted to go drink a bottle of vodka with the guy and see who came out worse at the end of it. I would expect nothing less than a head full of information and a black eye!
        Rest in Peace Cotton.

Comment

Aw, good by cotton, you added a flavor to threads, sure thought he was into health/diets. Perhaps for his own issues. I agreed with his basic theories/research. In fact I saved and printed one of his last threads...
          [URL="https://www.agriville.com/threads/32811-healthcare"]https://www.agriville.com/threads/32811-healthcare[/URL]

Comment

Condolences to his entire family. I personally never knew or met him, he never did beat around the bush on whatever he said. Could see him being the life of the party. Keep a person laughing for hrs.
            Where did he live, and how old?

Comment

that sure is sudden and sad , makes a person wished you would of known him. just like hopper bin. strange this connection , on here . condolences to his family .

Comment

Pars

Sorry to hear this he added a tremendous amount to this forum and his loss will be felt, my deepest condolences to his family.

Comment

My condolences to his family.
                  He always added to the threads on this website.
                  Why is it always the good ones to go?

Comment

My condolences to the family as well. I am fairly new to posting on here but always sad to hear of someones passing. Farming is a small world.

Comment

Thoughts & Prayers to Cotton and his family.

Cotton, you’ve touched so many of us here in the Agriville community, You will certainly be missed.

Wishing the very best for your family in this difficult time.

- From Nicole & Joe

Comment

My condolences to his family and all those who knew him. I found his posts shocking at times but also realized he had knowledge of the financial markets that were beyond mine. It is a strange relationship we all share on this forum indeed. Take care everyone. As we all know,life can change drastically in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Always looked forward to his input whether agreed or not, very bright individual. Never met Cotton
                          but could tell he was a person of integrity.
                          Very sad for his family, condolences!!!!

Comment

condolence to his family and all his friends he definitely had a good feel for markets he toldus in to 2008 that markets were going to take off before any experts were talking about it. RIP cotton we will miss you

Comment

Vale cotton

Comment

Wow

Thanks for posting the news Parsley. Took my breath away. Very sad when a member of the family passes on. Condolences to family and friends.

He always had thought provoking comments, many of which were over my head.

Please forward the obit if you don't mind.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.