• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edam fall fair

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edam fall fair

What did bred hfrs sell for?

Believe the high was $2350 and average was $1911.

Comment

This's a bellweather sale. Anyone remember last years average. Stockade roundup is in lloydminster this week. Interesting to see how the sale goes there.

Comment

Nice thing about sale was %80 percent of cattle left in a stock trailer, not a Order buyer semi!

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          This's a bellweather sale. Anyone remember last years average. Stockade roundup is in lloydminster this week. Interesting to see how the sale goes there.
          Waiting for your results, as apparently ours is a bell weather sale!

Comment

Originally posted by SCS View Post
            Waiting for your results, as apparently ours is a bell weather sale!
            Lol. Never made it to the sale today but I'll get the numbers when I find out. I'm always busy this time of year getting ready for winter or moving grain that I never make it in that often. Numbers have been up for entries again this year. Good to see a breath of life into a once dying show. Like the Saskatoon fall fair used to be an alright show and I remember my cousin and I about 8 years ago made a weekend trip to mexhibition and you could the carry the cattle out on your back. It's no more.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
              Lol. Never made it to the sale today but I'll get the numbers when I find out. I'm always busy this time of year getting ready for winter or moving grain that I never make it in that often. Numbers have been up for entries again this year. Good to see a breath of life into a once dying show. Like the Saskatoon fall fair used to be an alright show and I remember my cousin and I about 8 years ago made a weekend trip to mexhibition and you could the carry the cattle out on your back. It's no more.
              Don't think they have it anymore, Stan W came here in his later shows, Comment was:" Boy wish the Lloyd guys could put a show like this on, honest cattle and Happy to have participants."
              Last edited by SCS; Nov 6, 2016, 19:42.

Comment

Originally posted by SCS View Post
                Don't think they it anymore, Stan W came here in his later shows, Comment was:" Boy wish the Lloyd guys could put a show like this on, honest cattle and Happy to have participants."
                He always had a great string. His buckskins always topped the yearling sales in Lloyd. He always said quality might cost more but pulls you through the tough years. Gone but not forgotten.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...