• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Tribine Harvester - Articulated Combine With 1000 Bu Capacity Demonstrated.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Tribine Harvester - Articulated Combine With 1000 Bu Capacity Demonstrated.

The Tribine exhibit was one of the busiest and this new combine was actively discussed.
    We interviewed the Founder of Tribine a couple of weeks ago down in Iowa at the Farm Progress Show.

Been watching this develope for the pat three years - kinda cool , not sure how it would fit here with our crops though

Comment

I guess if it's reliable and is less than a combine cart and tractor there might be value.

Every grain cart has a 300000 dollar air conditioner and labour in front of it.

I could see going to one of these.

With 2 tandem trailers ...could make sense.

Comment

Whatever happened to the macleod harvester?

Comment

Two 4 ft wide strips of trash management terrible. Really less compaction 1000 bushels being dragged up and down the field? Not something I would want to waste horespower on. My opinion its junk fire up the cart.

Comment

Agree on the trash thing , corn and soybean have virtually no trash on sieves
            Most crops here that would be a night mare issue

Comment

Very interesting. Maybe the next big step in combine development. The macleod harvester went the way of the dinasour, there's one sitting in the bush about 15 miles from my yard.

Comment

The 1000 bushel capacity is something the 200+ bushel corn belt guys will probably appreciate. Being able to make the 1/2 mile pass, there and back, rather then having the grain cart following you up and down the field.
                Although, unloading 1000bu on the go, into a grain cart will probably take you 1/2 mile anyway!
                Either way, it's pretty cool. I'm always interested in new ideas and innovation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...