• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Video: CLAAS XERION Tractor Series previewed.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News Video: CLAAS XERION Tractor Series previewed.

We spent some time at the CLAAS exhibit at the Farm Progress Show in Iowa last week and did an interview with Drew who talked about the CLAAS XERION Tractor series. What does everyone think?

Originally posted by AgrivilleAdmin View Post
    We spent some time at the CLAAS exhibit at the Farm Progress Show in Iowa last week and did an interview with Drew who talked about the CLAAS XERION Tractor series. What does everyone think?

That is some impressive machinery. My neighbour has 5 nee Lexion combines and 4 of the new tractors that I could count. Very efficient and highly productive farm.

Comment

Cadrin ?
      I know went all Lex

Comment

The claas tractor is definitely pretty cool. Some
        Nice ideas like the exhaust down low out of the line of sight, and behind the cab. I tried to get a quote in spring on one but the dealer did not even get back to me...crazy $$$ I suspect.

#versatile4EVR

Comment

Hobby , did his kid get hurt in that semi rollover the other day?
          Also what is the story with the hut kid? That's horrible if true , not good

Comment

Furrow,
            It sure looks like a Lex changeover. Im Pretty sure those combines will be useful in the big crop. The tractors sound quite brilliant as well.
            Best I know an employee rolled a tanker truck at North Battleford and did not survive.
            Yes, a young hutterite boy approx 14 yrs old accidentally got caught up in a straight cut header while repairing and did not survive.
            I am usually not a person who goes looking for more details in what is not my business, probably because I get the story wrong and relay the story even worse.
            These unfortunate events are a sad reminder to be careful.

Comment

Ya I hear ya , seen the truck and tanker that day , looked bad .

Comment

So sad

Be careful out there.

No crop is worth a life

Iceman out

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...