• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pea crop.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pea crop.

Combined a bit today

Video

Comment

Newguy....I tried sending a video clip to another Agriviller once and my data package on my smart phone said it was too big to send. In fact I think I tried posting a video once to Agriville also and it failed. Maybe the website only accepts certain formats? Damn thing was only about 20 seconds long. I think you could post it to Youtube and upload it from there.

Nicole?

Comment

What did they test?

Comment

Tested 18.5 so I did about 350 bushels.Going to fill an air bin tomorrow.Hopfully Sunday will be dry.

Comment

newguy, steel reel fingers on that mac?

Comment

Yes it does have steel fingers.added a pea auger which sure is nice.

Comment

It is a 972 30 foot on a 1680 combine.

Comment

Pea auger is a Must !

Comment

Got lucky and bought one for 1500 bucks that just bolted on.will be nice so I could straight cut canola now.

Comment

Yeah!........thought I hand picked a representative sample while walking down a sprayer trail through the field from the top, middle and bottom of some plants and some off the entire plant(had about 500 grams and only needed 250)...tested about 21.5! I thought try the combine.....yeah right, untestable!

Patience is a virtue and no one ever called me virtuous before!!!!

Comment

Peas ended up testing 15.8.Standing not bad and yielding way better than I usually hope for.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...