• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pea crop.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pea crop.

Combined a bit today

Video

Comment

Newguy....I tried sending a video clip to another Agriviller once and my data package on my smart phone said it was too big to send. In fact I think I tried posting a video once to Agriville also and it failed. Maybe the website only accepts certain formats? Damn thing was only about 20 seconds long. I think you could post it to Youtube and upload it from there.

Nicole?

Comment

What did they test?

Comment

Tested 18.5 so I did about 350 bushels.Going to fill an air bin tomorrow.Hopfully Sunday will be dry.

Comment

newguy, steel reel fingers on that mac?

Comment

Yes it does have steel fingers.added a pea auger which sure is nice.

Comment

It is a 972 30 foot on a 1680 combine.

Comment

Pea auger is a Must !

Comment

Got lucky and bought one for 1500 bucks that just bolted on.will be nice so I could straight cut canola now.

Comment

Yeah!........thought I hand picked a representative sample while walking down a sprayer trail through the field from the top, middle and bottom of some plants and some off the entire plant(had about 500 grams and only needed 250)...tested about 21.5! I thought try the combine.....yeah right, untestable!

Patience is a virtue and no one ever called me virtuous before!!!!

Comment

Peas ended up testing 15.8.Standing not bad and yielding way better than I usually hope for.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.