• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ag in motion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ag in motion

Actually very good show definitely go back.it's nice having the plots in with the machinery hot as hell today though!

A conventional neighbour told me there was going to be an organic plot with some kind of weed clipper or something like that. It didnt sound right, so I did not bother to look it up.

Comment

I think this was the device that was supposed to be at AIM

https://www.realagriculture.com/2016/06/shave-weeds-down-in-crop-with-the-combcut/

Comment

Really good show! Lots of walking and stuff to see. Field demos and Bug Roy rebuild.
        Like the different test plots.
        DuPont not there.
        Pioneer seed not there.
        Second year we went. Bigger than last year. Better food service. Nice beer garden to the heat.

Comment

We are heading over tomorrow.
          I heard the farm show site is impressive.
          A friend told me he enjoyed seeing the tillage demonstrations.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4863.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	764994

Big Roy is at the show.

Comment

I thought it was a good show. If it gets much bigger they will need a transit system. Very spread out and lots of walking. I enjoy seeing the plot demonstrations and they are very much spread all over. I imagine that is by design but it would be nice to have them in one location to cut down on all the walking.

Comment

Parking they took a tip from Disney it was same way! no pissing around. But yes if it gets bigger trolleys would be nice. 17000 steps on the fit bit.

Comment

Sounds like a good set up again
                  But my butt is stuck in a camping chair taking time off to be with family . Time that can't be replaced
                  Anyone there please take pics , that ole one of Big Roy was cool 👍

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                    Really good show! Lots of walking and stuff to see. Field demos and Bug Roy rebuild.
                    Like the different test plots.
                    DuPont not there.
                    Pioneer seed not there.
                    Second year we went. Bigger than last year. Better food service. Nice beer garden to the heat.
                    Going to show tomorrow.

In your opinion what were the best booths/plots?

Comment

Photos from AIM

Canterra Seeds canola and crop demo was well done.

Comment

Photos from AIM

Demco had some large grain carts on display.

Comment

Photos from AIM

Crop Protection companies like BASF did a good job creating learning demonstrations.

Comment

Was very impressed with all of it! Everybody and his brother's company was there. Well done guys. Kicks all other shows and weather/breeze was great. Beer was popular. Ride on, plots, demos, nothing you can do in REGINA. Everyone I talked to agreed Progress Show will lose. Timing in July is much better for all.

Comment

Thx for the pictures Joe 👍

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...