• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pea auger

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pea auger

Am looking for a pea auger for a 25' Honey Bee header. Does anyone know where I can find such a thing?

Originally posted by food4u View Post
    Am looking for a pea auger for a 25' Honey Bee header. Does anyone know where I can find such a thing?
    I have one that was on a 30' honeybee.
    Located 1/2hr nw of Battleford
    Texting works best if your interested
    Darin

Comment

Hey Saskshafe, I have a 30 foot HB/new holland that I would like put a pea auger on it. Can I text you? I am located SE of Regina so not sure the logistics make sense unless price is right. I got a quote from the NH dealer for one.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GFarms View Post
        Hey Saskshafe, I have a 30 foot HB/new holland that I would like put a pea auger on it. Can I text you? I am located SE of Regina so not sure the logistics make sense unless price is right. I got a quote from the NH dealer for one.
        I just talked to food4u so will let you know how that goes
        Thanks

Comment

did you see that mill house kramer sale sold a brand new unused one for HB 30 ' for $100 at auction

Comment

The macdon in the producer for 1500 bucks I bought.off exact header as mine.Considered that a great buy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...