• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling equipment

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling equipment

Want to get rid of some tractors and such we don't use anymore...

Mf 4900 and a belarus 5180 with a loader...

Don't know if we should consign to Ritchie or Kramer.

Thoughts?

You have already tried privately on kijjiji or the Facebook pages?

I have had awesome success

Comment

Keep them.

I sold some stuff and I miss them occasionally.

Then the newer stuff starts giving grief.

I have a 2005 mechanical with only 2700 hrs .... more grief with electrical gremlins.

Comment

The auction houses provide anonymity. ....if for what ever reason you don't want your name attached, sell it at auction. If your confident it is decent you may do better on Kijiji but will have to bargain with chisellers. We've had pretty darn good luck with Kijiji-especially if you price reasonably. Seems there's a buyer for everything, if there's a reasonable seller.

Comment

Keep the Belarus comrade

Comment

You would think that farma but when RB gives out your number like bubble gum in grade school to perspective buyers might as well list it on kijiji.

Comment

Kijji is great

Comment

How many hours on your 4900? Have you done any recent work to it?

Comment

How many hours on the 5180? What price are you looking for? Allied loader?

Comment

Sold a combine at Ritchie Saskatoon two years ago...found them expensive. Charge for fuel even though delivered it with over half a tank, also delivered it cleaned and waxed up and they nail you for washing, all of these fees add up. Didn't kijiji because I knew there were a few things that needed repair.

Comment

How much are you asking for the Belarus 5180

Comment

We have done well at Schapansky's selling, grain truck and an auger. Kijjii worked well for 1/2 ton, a Ski Doo, packers and sprayer.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...