• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLAAS LEXION 700 Series combines - video update from Farm Progress Show.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLAAS LEXION 700 Series combines - video update from Farm Progress Show.

Do any Agrivillers have a CLAAS LEXION combine?

Here is a brief video we did at the Farm Progress Show in Regina a few weeks ago.
    CLAAS LEXION 700 Series Combines reviewed.

Originally posted by AgrivilleAdmin View Post

Yup.

Best combine out there imho. More grain in the tank, less fuel out of the other tank, and nothing out the back.

Comment

Originally posted by AgrivilleAdmin View Post

Here is a brief video we did at the Farm Progress Show in Regina a few weeks ago.
      CLAAS LEXION 700 Series Combines reviewed.

Neighbours got 4 780's for approx 23,000 acres. Good clean combines, good on fuel. Local Hutterites ran 8 760's one year, went back to Deere. Boss said they were a good combine, but when you put 8 young unexperienced kids on them, the combine is not as forgiving as a Deere, and they had to much downtime.

Comment

I run a 670 for my tenant. Well built machine with very heavy drives, bearings & belts. Comfortable to operate. One downside I see is hard to unplug cylinder should you happen to plug. No way to get at concave to manually pull the stuff out, to switch to low gear you need to remove 2 bolts & turn cylinder drive pulleys as many as 16 revs (seems that many) to get holes to line up for low speed. Run combine, sometimes with belt smoking, but always gets the slug through. Then go through process of removing & replacing bolts to go back to high gear. Plugging usually happens in canola running 600RPM cylinder speed. I've learned to cheat a little if I have to deal with a beaver hut or the like by speeding up the cylinder. Run through the tough spot & drop cylinder speed back down.

Comment

Integration with Trimble Precision Systems on CLAAS LEXION combines.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.