• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bayer's radio ad a bit creepy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayer's radio ad a bit creepy

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Bayer's radio ad for Prosaro, is just taking it a bit far when it comes to mocking people with addictions and intervention?
    I know it's not new and ran last year, but it just seems a little sick that they would pay for an ad like that.

I thought I was the only one.

Comment

I thought the same. Guess not many people listen to traditional radio stations anymore, most listening to internet or satellite streams.

Comment

I am one of those guys who kind of zone out when ads come on. I listen to a fair bit of regular radio.

Comment

That ad probably wouldn't get air time on the station with the shit music I listen to. Haven't grown up yet.

I'll keep an ear out for it

Comment

I have heard it quite a bit, sounds like they are trying to hard to be funny in my opinion.

There is no Bayer rewards for Prosaro or Proline unless you seed Invigor this year. They should of used the advertising $ to keep this reward in place for non Invigor growers.

Comment

Oliver 88. Ask you Bayer rep how much of a rebate you would get if you used GARS insurance

Make sure your sitting down

Over & Out

Comment

Iceman, please explain. Why does it matter to them?

under and in....

Comment

Just ask amigos. Just ask

Over & Informing

Comment

There's been many Bayer ads that play in our area that are carried on calgary stations that I have felt are horribly wrong. Not only cause in some cases they portray farmers as chemical fiends destroying the planet indiscriminately but that we are simple minded dolts.

Really would love to kick ad farm or whomever thinks their idea of edgey and witty is but isn't in the nads.

I'd complain to our rep but rumour has it he doesn't return calls or pick up his phone, I wouldn't know recently I tried to get technical advice 8 or more years ago a couple times I'm still waiting .

Use invigorating as part of my trait rotation apart from that Bayer pretty much is a non part of my farming endeavour.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...