• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make a bull perform

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to make a bull perform

On the lighter side.Just got this email from Allfarmer,
    We recently spent $2500 on a young Black Angus bull. We put him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow. I was beginning to suspect he was gay, if that's possible with a bull. Anyhow, I had the Vet come have a look at him. He said the bull was very healthy, but possible a little young, so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day.

Holy crap. The bull started to service the cows within two days. All of my cows! He even broke through the fence and bred all my neighbor's cows! He's been breeding just about everything in sight. He's like a machine!"

I don't know what in hell was in the pills the Vet gave him, but they kinda taste like peppermint.

lol thats funny!

So since you sampled them was that you I saw jumping out the neighbors bedroom window when the husband arrived home? lol

Comment

Not guilty, you well have to ask Grassfarmer

Comment

Just remember guys, this holiday season if your wife starts putting homemade choclates that taste a little like pepermint ,probably not wise to over indulge.

Comment

Well we know there's more than one bull on the
          forage ranch!

Comment

I bet the wife brings him home one birthday
            present every year.

Comment

On another note........ why can't we find peppermint candy canes at Walmart?

Seriously...... none there.

Merry Christmas All.......

Comment

Judging by that portrait of Stevie Wonderless he sure didn't eat all the peppermint candy canes. I don't know Tom seems to have been occupied lately hasn't even mentioned the wheat board in almost 2 days somethin goin on.

Comment

DogPatch speaking of Walmart read my post on Walmart today

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...