• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

getting old????????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting old????????

There finally comes a time when you realize you are starting to show your age. For instance you realize that all problems can't be solved by great sex, but it does make life way more interesting!!!!!!!! Or just lately I started planning to go to a NHL hockey game in the New Year when they hopefully get back playing, and start adding up what if would cost for a couple to go and I am beginning to think I would be stark raving mad to spend that kind of money just to watch a game in person. I have worked too hard for my money to spend that much that quick for two hours of entertainment. Oh well, story of my life to smart way too late.

Whats with all the Russian BS?

Comment

YOu must mean the world junior tournament that is held at Xmas time every year. It is held in Russia this year, only a 20 hour flight to get there.

Comment

You are having GREAT sex at your age?????????? What is it the ensure plus? lol

Comment

Or were you over at forage's place, heard tell he's addicted to peppermints! lol

Comment

My standards may not be quite as high anymore HEHEHE!!!!!!!!! everything is relative.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.