• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allison Redford cann't remember

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allison Redford cann't remember

Redford was a member of the $1000 a month committee that never met. She simply cann't remember. After being a member of this committee for 3 years and receiving over 36,000 dollars she doesn't know where the $36,000 came from , come on give me a break,give the money back Allison to taxpayers who a working their asses off to make a go of it. Concerned taxpayer.

Alison is becoming quite the little liar!

Comment

Send these Pork Bellies to Slaughter. Just got off The Phone with Kaizzer, Said we ship enough in, He'll cut us a Deal at his new Cow Plant. Shit, I said just get these Fat Hogs out of sight, He can keep all The Profits!!!!!!!!!!! Calling Saskher99er' next, See if he'll do The Trucking fer us, Seein as Long Haul Trucking's a little slow this Winter, er' should I say What Winter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Should ask her if she was in Innisfail today - I
        saw the Redford bus cruising through. Probably
        deny it. Reminded me of the Billy Connolly joke
        where he said "this place is the asshole of the
        world" to which a resident responds "Oh, are
        you just passing through then?"

Comment

forage: come on, give Redford a break. We're all getting older and our memories are slipping a bit. She is just treading water until the big tidal wave of the coming election sweeps the PCs from the scene (hopefully).

Kowalski will retire and take his "severance" of over a million smackeroos and Iris Evans as well with her half a million...that will take the pressure of Redford as we can all hate them.

For forty years I have seen these PCers mis-manage this province...it is indeed time for change. Let's git 'er done.

Comment

Wilagro you hit the nail on the head.
            Redford just annouced she is suspending payment for this committee and appointing a review committee . I wonder just how many review committee's she has set up since taking the reins. Lets add them up Health, Property rights task farce,infracture,education, the list goes on and on. She probably cann't remember just how many she has set up!!! By the way Redford is not in the age group that has an excuse for forgeting, only for convience.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...